Dogue De Bordeaux/french Mastiff

D4DOGZ

Hi i have been asked to send of a winter coat for a photo shoot in a Magazine, but the Dog hasn't been measured.

And the coat needs to leave i the morning.

Can anyone who has this breed please measure their dog from the neck ( collar region ) to just before the tail.

Or offer some advice on the size, i have checked out the forum and also AKC but can't find anything that helps.

Thank-you in advance I appriciate it. :laugh:

Hi i have been asked to send of a winter coat for a photo shoot in a Magazine, but the Dog hasn't been measured.

Can anyone who has this breed please measure their dog from the neck ( collar region ) to just before the tail.

Or offer some advice on the size, i have checked out the forum and also AKC but can't find anything that helps.

Thank-you in advance I appriciate it. :laugh:

Hi there,

Just measured my two - my girl is about 24 1/2 - 25" from neck to base of tail, my boy (who is quite tall) is 27" from neck to tail.

Hope that helps!

:laugh:

Thank-you in advance I appriciate it. :eek:

Hi there,

Just measured my two - my girl is about 24 1/2 - 25" from neck to base of tail, my boy (who is quite tall) is 27" from neck to tail.

Hope that helps!

:(

Thank-you so much I can't believe how quick you were.

This is exactly why i just love this forum.

You have made my day. I will find a coat in between then i can be safe.

Thank-you 'your a Legend' :laugh::laugh: :D