Custom Made Canopies - Victoria?

Lablover

Purchased a Toyota Hilux, 4 x 4, Extra cab with tray.

Easier for me to drive than current Troop carrier, which has been great for the dogs, with their semi permanent crates.

Looking at organising a canopy, does anyone have experience with any Victorian company?

thankyou.

Depending on where you live there are a lot of places that make boat tarps and tarps 4 utes etc there is a good one in pakenham and places that make canvas outdoor blinds often make them also if you want canvas friend got one made out of canvas for her hilux ute with heavy duty zips and plastic type windows in sides was really happy with it and was a reasonable price got it made at a camping place in shepparton.

O no...I have lead you both astray, but thanks for the replies. On our old hilux, over a decade ago, we did have have a Jim Allen and Son canopy.

Looking for hard option this time, with vents, fans, airconditioning perhaps, temperature gauge, heck we can even have central locking.

I am after a hard cover: ie http://www.mfindustries.com.au/products/no...ness_better.php

ARB? :laugh:

They have stock standard canopies apparently.

The canopy ssssssssure has been more difficult to organise than buying the car. Mind since buying the Hilux and driving on the Monash car park I cannot help noticing tradesmen with their nice hard canopies.

You could try Colin at Puppy Bars, if he can't help you then I'm sure he'd know someone who could. He was formally a 4x4 accessories business but now he mostly just does the cage systems purely because they are in so much demand.

Can't wait to see finished pics of the air conditioned luxury dog transport system. :hug::cheer:

• 2 weeks later...
Can't wait to see finished pics of the air conditioned luxury dog transport system. :dunce::(

Thanks again Staff'n Toller'. I tell ya....organising the custom made canopy has been a (mini) nightmare.

A dog trailer would have been a third heck a fifth of the cost!!!