Freighting A Dog Trailer

-Megz-

Hi Megz,

Any chance of finding a truckie with -out a back load that may haul it back for you.

Or see if anyone is driving up for the Royal and offer then half of the petrol to tow it up for you. The may want to keep their dogs in at night while Moteling.

Hi Megz,

Any chance of finding a truckie with -out a back load that may haul it back for you.

Or see if anyone is driving up for the Royal and offer then half of the petrol to tow it up for you. The may want to keep their dogs in at night while Moteling.

I am hoping the FIL decides to buy a new truck for the business in the near future. Have been putting feelers out.

Phone Toll

$6810 + GST = Bad TOLL

I have a quote for $1900 and worked out it will probably cost around $1500 to drive down and get it.

:D ;) :D

I'll drive it up for accomodation. :thumbsup::laugh:

Depends on how long for :(

:thumbsup::laugh: @ TOLL

Oh it gets better than that.

Got put through about 7 different people before being told "no we don't do that kind of freight"

Rang a different number and was told "sure will just put you onto the person that does that" (5 mins ago they didn't do it and now there is a dedicated person?? I must be lucky!!)

Cool no worries she's getting back to me with a quote shortly.

Yeah so the freight is $6810 + GST - this was me --> :D

I told her that I had a quote for $1900 and that is such a massive difference, her "yeah it is *quick pause* so will I book this in for you?"

Ahhh NO!

Flaming morons.

Is it a new trailer or second hand and where is it now ?

I also bought mine from Toledo and they shipped it to Sydney.

Maybe they could help you or know someone that can 5 years ago they charged me $390.00

I can give you their phone no. if you want it.

Hi Megz,

I am hoping the FIL decides to buy a new truck for the business in the near future. Have been putting feelers out.

Phone Toll

$6810 + GST = Bad TOLL

I have a quote for $1900 and worked out it will probably cost around $1500 to drive down and get it.

:D :(:)

I'll drive it up for accomodation. :(:laugh:

Depends on how long for :)

I reckon a month would suficient to catch up with all the friends. :love: :D ;) ;)

Bummer wink icon not working. :)

Edited by Bilbo Baggins