March Photo Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what a great bird shot redangel. Looks like he's going to have a head on with the fence.

Evolving that's a really good angle of your cute pug too.

How could you not love this face. My little girl Kibah

4433017861_60ccc55a52.jpg

gee, the original looks so much sharper than this. Mine always seem to look soft here. :thumbsup:

Edited by Kirislin

these pics taken with my old Kodak C340... have just purchased a Canon 450D yesterday.. so looking forward to lots more pics... i love to crop pics...

How cute is the collie in the ute! nice pic bordacollies 4me

Edited by redangel

gee, the original looks so much sharper than this. Mine always seem to look soft here. :laugh:

Lovely shot Kirislin - mine always look like crap on here as I post them through photobucket. I tried through flickr but after only 10 pics I was told I had reached my free upload limit, so I went back to photobucket :laugh: .

Here's todays - it was Phoebe's turn this morning!

-0719.jpg

-0730.jpg

Thankyou :(

His name is Cyrus and he's one evil little puppy... so hard to get a photo of :)

EDIT - Whoops, sorry haven't figured out how to quote someone yet!

Edited by Shaar

I'm liking everyones pics :D

gorgeous doggies :(

and great catch with the bird redangel :(

I'm finding this challenge quite challenging. I guess I usually figure out on the computer whether I like a shot square or panoramic, the times I've deliberately shot for square particularly it just looks crap when I do it :o

oh well

here's one obvious panorama ... uploaded big version as there are some birds co-operating for me in it, you just can't see them that well ;)

4436936803_38b885eca5_o.jpg

and a not so obvious panorama - I'm really not sure this works, but I was trying to emphasize the cloud on the horizon :o

4437711950_527ce3d488_o.jpg

:D

Edited by Clicking Mad

I'm finding this challenge quite challenging. I guess I usually figure out on the computer whether I like a shot square or panoramic, the times I've deliberately shot for square particularly it just looks crap when I do it :D

Hehee!

This is a tough thing to get in your head while you're shooting and that's precisely why I suggested it to Ash :(

I'm loving seeing everyone's photos. I've been tremendously slack on taking photos for fun lately. Doing my one a day and not much more...must find some energy (in fact, I just made a dr appt coz this malaise has been going on too long - thanks to our awesome medical care the next available is 6th April so I guess I have to suck it up for a few more weeks with no help...)