Tv Commercial Brag

Kelpie-i

Well I just thought I'd brag about share with you some of the dogs in the following TV commercials for PetStock :(

The 2nd ad shows my very own Kelpie bitch Tasha sitting and waiting patiently before jumping into the back of a ute. What a star!! :hug:

The last ad features one of our client's dogs called Lilly. She is a 6 year old Lab who has been training with us for the same amount of time. An awesome dog with some awesome skills. Her "leave it" skills were put to the test in the filming of the commercial as she had to leave a piece of steak being constantly waved in her face. A difficult task for a Lab :( and what a brilliant job done! Lilly features at the end of each PetStock commercial. A huge congratulations to her owner for her dedication to training.

Here is the link to the website: Petstock Commercials for anyone who is interested.

Edited by Kelpie-i

Awwww the website is too bloated for my poor dialup connection so I can't get the vidoes to work :rofl: It took forever just to get the page to download and then the vids just hung there with that silly circle thing going in the middle. I wish people would stop throwing all that silly scripting junk into their sites and over-loading people's browsers. *sigh*

But congratulations anyway!!! :(

Now I know how to teach a lab to leave a steak, what I REALLY want to know is how do you teach a little girl to eat a steak???

Easy....just figure out what the 'little girl's' motivation is......ice cream with chocolate topping and sprinkles as a reward for eating steak :laugh: Lots of R+ . I remember my mother forcing me to take horrid cod liver oil because "it was good for me" :love: .....I'm sure she did it as a form of entertainment for herself :whip: She would offer me a spoonful of honey to wash it down, thinking it would make it easier.....yuk! That was P+ at its best!

Edited by Kelpie-i

Now I know how to teach a lab to leave a steak, what I REALLY want to know is how do you teach a little girl to eat a steak???

Easy....just figure out what the 'little girl's' motivation is......ice cream with chocolate topping and sprinkles as a reward for eating steak :laugh: Lots of R+ . I remember my mother forcing me to take horrid cod liver oil because "it was good for me" :mad

I see where I have been going wrong. I've been offering the ice cream but instead of chocolate topping and sprinkles I've been using cod liver oil. Isn't that what kids like?

Who knows these days... the dogs never complain.