K9 Forces Website

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard they got some new fancy tech video equipment for analysing videos :laugh: .

apparently Steve has a big fancy new hi def screen, although I don't think that it's going to help my handling skills look any better :rofl:

Nor mine Huski :rofl: Jeez, I dont know if I fancy being blown up in widescreen though :)

Maybe he is releasing his own line of training dvds :laugh: .

Steve on a big screen - now that is scary :rofl::)

Nor mine Huski :rofl: Jeez, I dont know if I fancy being blown up in widescreen though :)

He's already got the widescreen so chances are you already have been :):eek:

I am thinking a "rebranding" for want of a better word. I am tipping a new name that would more reflect Steve and his training principles. After all we all know there is no force in the methods he teaches...

Anyway that's my guess :rofl:

Do I get something if I am right - like a special prize or something?

Edited by Winterpaws

H: What's going to happen to all the articles on there?? Some of us actually read them sometimes you know :(

K9: I will make sure you can get a copy any time you want one.

N: Maybe he is releasing his own line of training dvds :) .

K9: I have wanted to do this for a number of years, need 1. Time, 2. someone who can film it etc and produce it.

SK: Nor mine Huski :eek: Jeez, I dont know if I fancy being blown up in widescreen though :eek:

K9: I think you have an installment from the big screen in your inbox...

WP: I am thinking a "rebranding" for want of a better word. I am tipping a new name that would more reflect Steve and his training principles. After all we all know there is no force in the methods he teaches...

Anyway that's my guess ;)

Do I get something if I am right - like a special prize or something?

K9: No prize, no one can be totally right, the heading is Big ChangeS, there are many, many things that will change, come Monday, 1st March, the old K9Force will be gone...

And WP, dont ruin my rep, I am all about Force, pain and brutality :rofl::laugh::rofl::):)

M: Steve you are not helping me with my New Years Resolution to reduce stress in my life.... :)

K9: Yes I am, I am helping you learn to deal with it lol

B: Steve you are not helping me with my New Years Resolution to reduce stress in my life.... :laugh:

You have a BC that is enough to not help reduce stress in your life - never mind Steve :rofl: . This thread is doing wonders for reducing my stress - great form of procrastination for a Tuesday :rofl: .

B: Steve you are not helping me with my New Years Resolution to reduce stress in my life.... :rofl:

You have a BC that is enough to not help reduce stress in your life - never mind Steve :rofl: . This thread is doing wonders for reducing my stress - great form of procrastination for a Tuesday :) .

Stress is something I live with constantly you know the saying 1 BC is never enough well....... I have 4 of the buggers :laugh:

Nor mine Huski :rofl: Jeez, I dont know if I fancy being blown up in widescreen though :rofl:

He's already got the widescreen so chances are you already have been :) :)

Ive been widescreened too, and then sent the still images of it :)

Its only a matter of time till you get to experience it as well Secretkei :laugh:

He's already got the widescreen so chances are you already have been :) :)

Ive been widescreened too, and then sent the still images of it :eek:

Its only a matter of time till you get to experience it as well Secretkei :laugh:

Thank god I never sent any videos. :rofl:

I'm thinking re-branding too as well as other things, including more products on line, maybe more courses on-line. :)

At least it gives us something to think about in our otherwise boring exciting workday. :eek: