K9 Forces Website

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K9: Just a reminder that, you need to join the E Newsletter section (located in the left menu bar), this is where all our outgoing information will come from in the future.

Newsletters will contain our travel plans for workshops and interstate workshops, all new information about the website and what were up to etc.

So join up now!

Facebook page has been on and off the cards a few times, maybe we can put it back on.

Hey Steve! With this big fancy new website you know what else you should do! Set up a page on facebook so everyone can become fans!! :laugh:

I agree Seita.

:thumbsup: Great site Steve - I loved all the testimonials.

Looks great steve, much better then the other site. Me thinks its now time to do TID...and a shop :laugh: Must resist....

K9: Go for it, 20% off everything lol, gee that hurts, but it is for a good cause, limited time only!
Whoohoo! How long for? I'm making my list now :thumbsup:

K9: Equipment Junkie lol, how long for? until we go broke! Seriously depends on stock, I would say about a week, no less though and YES if we have to back order anything you will still get it at the discounted price.

Once we have sales numbers and discount is over, we will be trying to roll back prices as low as we can, but on the Packs, Bulk Buys etc, you will always save even more.

:laugh: Well I do want new tugs - But first I need you to get back to me with some suggestions lol.

There is something else that I actually need though and have been wanting to buy for a while so I'm gonna have to place an order soon anyway :rofl:

Hmmm, pity you aren't selling handling skills and co-ordination though :rofl: . I could certainly use some of those at the moment :laugh:

Hmmm, pity you aren't selling handling skills and co-ordination though :D . I could certainly use some of those at the moment :thumbsup:

Oooh can I have some of those as well :thumbsup:

I tripped over again today ;) I blame my pants! :thumbsup:

Edited by laeral

Hmmm, pity you aren't selling handling skills and co-ordination though ;) . I could certainly use some of those at the moment :thumbsup:

Oooh can I have some of those as well :thumbsup:

I tripped over again today :rofl: I blame my pants! :thumbsup:

:D

I trip over my own feet half the time! :rofl:

Ness - that's cos I don't post the ones where I do fall down :thumbsup:

My handling skills are bad enough without you all getting to see me stack it :D

You get extra points for being an awesome steward though. :thumbsup:

With my (lack of) coordination I'm surprised I didn't stack it just standing there as a figure eight post :thumbsup: