K9 Forces Website

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K9: Yes, and no. :laugh:

You are so getting your jollies from all this "curiosity drive" aren't you? :)

I see exactly what you are doing ...... building frustration to increase the drive.

The drive satisfaction better be worth it, or you'll have a bunch of people crazy hyped, to deal with :laugh:.

:laugh: Erny. I actually said something similar to Steve re the Adelaide seminar the other day. He was building frustration to increase drive. Not only does it work on dogs but seems to work in people :) .

ETA. Wonder what the fall out is with humans if you don't achieve drive satisfication at the end :laugh: .

Edited by ness

:eek: huski - my friend did say least he had the decency to chop her head out of it.

Yeah he cut my head out too. But he still had a laugh at my expense I'm sure ;) :p

K9: Yes, and no. :eek:

You are so getting your jollies from all this "curiosity drive" aren't you? :p

I see exactly what you are doing ...... building frustration to increase the drive.

The drive satisfaction better be worth it, or you'll have a bunch of people crazy hyped, to deal with :laugh:.

:laugh: I think that's exactly what he's doing! Have we got a decent level of desperation yet Steve??? :p

i am married - the only drive I have left is curiosity!!!!!! :) !!

:o ;)

H: apparently Steve has a big fancy new hi def screen, although I don't think that it's going to help my handling skills look any better :p

K9: Yep I use to help pin point errors, just gotta get some more pins now lol...

B: I know what it is!!!

Steve is going to have Don Burke join him as an expert on designer dogs and they are going to start their own breeding program for pre-trained Doodle Dogs!!!!

No???? Maybe not???!!!!

K9: well then it would be the gardener and the trainer, instead of the Gardener who thinks he is the trainer. Actually Don lives only ten mins from me.

But sadly, no. No Don.

N: :eek: huski - my friend did say least he had the decency to chop her head out of it.

K9: well its about the dog so thats what the pics are of lol

S: Perhaps he's moving to NZ...

K9: Would love to come and meet you a Fledge! But nope.

E: You are so getting your jollies from all this "curiosity drive" aren't you? :p

K9: Yeah I was speaking to this lady on the phone last nioght that was trying to get it out of me, almost did too, but nope. She ran out of drive too early...

E: I see exactly what you are doing ...... building frustration to increase the drive.

The drive satisfaction better be worth it, or you'll have a bunch of people crazy hyped, to deal with :laugh: .

K9: well as you would know, the reward isnt the object, its the rush associated with it ;)

N: :o Erny. I actually said something similar to Steve re the Adelaide seminar the other day. He was building frustration to increase drive. Not only does it work on dogs but seems to work in people ;) .

ETA. Wonder what the fall out is with humans if you don't achieve drive satisfication at the end :) .

K9: It works with humans very well, cant you tell?

B: i am married - the only drive I have left is curiosity!!!!!! :eek: !!

K9: now that is funny ;) :p :p

H: :laugh: I think that's exactly what he's doing! Have we got a decent level of desperation yet Steve??? :p

K9: yes you have H, ok ok ok enough, if you look at k9force.net within the next ten minutes, you will see sme good info to help you all.

Be sure to scroll down.

H: apparently Steve has a big fancy new hi def screen, although I don't think that it's going to help my handling skills look any better :p

K9: Yep I use to help pin point errors, just gotta get some more pins now lol...

B: I know what it is!!!

Steve is going to have Don Burke join him as an expert on designer dogs and they are going to start their own breeding program for pre-trained Doodle Dogs!!!!

No???? Maybe not???!!!!

K9: well then it would be the gardener and the trainer, instead of the Gardener who thinks he is the trainer. Actually Don lives only ten mins from me.

But sadly, no. No Don.

N: :eek: huski - my friend did say least he had the decency to chop her head out of it.

K9: well its about the dog so thats what the pics are of lol

S: Perhaps he's moving to NZ...

K9: Would love to come and meet you a Fledge! But nope.

E: You are so getting your jollies from all this "curiosity drive" aren't you? ;)

K9: Yeah I was speaking to this lady on the phone last nioght that was trying to get it out of me, almost did too, but nope. She ran out of drive too early...

E: I see exactly what you are doing ...... building frustration to increase the drive.

The drive satisfaction better be worth it, or you'll have a bunch of people crazy hyped, to deal with :laugh: .

K9: well as you would know, the reward isnt the object, its the rush associated with it ;)

N: :o Erny. I actually said something similar to Steve re the Adelaide seminar the other day. He was building frustration to increase drive. Not only does it work on dogs but seems to work in people ;) .

ETA. Wonder what the fall out is with humans if you don't achieve drive satisfication at the end :) .

K9: It works with humans very well, cant you tell?

B: i am married - the only drive I have left is curiosity!!!!!! :eek: !!

K9: now that is funny ;) :p :p

H: :laugh: I think that's exactly what he's doing! Have we got a decent level of desperation yet Steve??? :p

K9: yes you have H, ok ok ok enough, if you look at k9force.net within the next ten minutes, you will see sme good info to help you all.

Be sure to scroll down.

Thank goodness for that I was about to have to dip into my stock of doctored blackmail pics I like to use to 'persuade' the truth out of people. Doesn't matter if they didn't do it, so long as it looks like they did :p :p

I think Steve's sending a message to us all!!!! :) I don't think patience is DOL's strongest suit!!!

Waiting, waiting, waiting - just whisper it to me - I won't tell anyone!!! :laugh:

OI! I was coming in to post the very same thing! Don't whisper it to Jigsaw Steve, whisper it to me, I promise I won't tell anyone :laugh:

K9: Nope, I was telling the truth when I said K9 Force web will be closing, wont be changing it to .com, .com.au or any such thing. Its just going.

So you won't have any website?

I think Steve is stirring us up - have you seen the new message :laugh::):eek::eek: . Think he is getting rid of the website so he longer has to deal with our questions :o .

Maybe he is giving dog training away - after he has dealt with huski (oh and been to Adelaide and Melbourne) :laugh: .

Edited by ness

K9: If they ask just please tell them to email, the site will be having more and more removed until its all gone over the next few days. And thank you WP, I appreciate it!

What's going to happen to all the articles on there?? Some of us actually read them sometimes you know :laugh:

ETA: Come on Cindy, whisper it in my ear :rofl:

Edited by huski