I-squeaks

I-Squeaks have arrived at Clean Run (this morning) - they have asked for my address to work out postage costs - so I am waiting........

Its shouldn't be too much longer (I hope)

Thanks Ptolomy :laugh: Pele is stamping her feet with impatience :( She's obsessed with Cuz toys anyway :laugh: Grabbed the wrong Cuz toy the other night on the way to training, one that didn't squeak :( Was brilliant, Pele was still obsessed with it and it didn't annoy anyone ringside so we didn't have to move well away :)

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK final costs are in - postage was a bit more expensive than I had hoped as they need to package them into 2 boxes.

Balls work out to be small $4.50 Medium $5.50 Large $6.50

So the plan is to PM everybody with costs and postage details :o and the plan is to have them posted from the US next Wednesday at the latest :(

PMing everyone sounds like a lot of work - if your comfortable adding your payment details to this topic I'm sure most of us will pay within whatever deadline you give us. :(

Perhaps you can use the spreadsheet to tick off who has paid and our Forum names (ie. 16paws) as the payment reference. :o

PMing everyone sounds like a lot of work - if your comfortable adding your payment details to this topic I'm sure most of us will pay within whatever deadline you give us. ;)

Perhaps you can use the spreadsheet to tick off who has paid and our Forum names (ie. 16paws) as the payment reference. :o

Its not quite that easy :eek:

I also need addresses and if people are combining postage or picking the balls up etc. Some people have changed their orders too - so its a double check for me that I have got it all "spot on".

Besides I want my PM box to have more than the usual 10 PM's which are all from ness in it :(

I have left my bank account details at home (dufus) - so I will get onto this tonight.

Thank you for the hard work. I know Toby will LOVE his I Squeaks and it will be so exciting waiting as such a klarge group for the parcel (I love parcels :o ).

After seeing Cider with it on Monday I can only imagine what she would be like with two boxes of ISqueaks.

When is the payment deadline?

Think Ptolomy doesn't love my PMs anymore :rofl::eek: :D .

She does Ness really she does - but just imagine a PM box exploding with people wanting to and have given you money! Now that would have to be just a teeny tiny bit exciting.

I am guessing Ptolomy's dogs are hoping no-one pays so they get to have the biggest pile ever of I-squeeks!!!!!!!!!!woohooooo.

HI there - whew - all PM's have now been sent. :D

If I haven't sent you one can you let me know. :D

I have asked you to remind me if you wanted to combine postage and if so to then remove postage from your order - at the time that seemed the easiest way to do it.

Off to open a bottle of red now........ :rofl:

Rivsky better have enough room in her suitcase :laugh: - hmm lets see she has to fit 5 small i-squeaks (plus her i-squeaks, plus other people's i-squeaks), a Ciderbear, a Lexie monster, a Scoota :laugh: - sorry Ptolomy that just leaves you with Beans and I am sure we could possibly find room for her as well :dancingelephant: .

Edited by ness