I-squeaks

We also have i-squeaks :):thumbsup::cheer::whee: Thank you Ptolomy. Got here pretty quick.

Both dogs sat perfectly in front of me while I unwrapped the package, almost drooling, as I squeaked the package

One balled obsessed border collie very excited especially with the squeakiness, he took his under a tree in the yard to squeak it, then bought in out and sat in his clam shell and squeaked , then back under the tree. Eventually he bought it back for me to throw again. Probably have deaf chooks by now as they were under the tree as well. I-squeaks are now inside, dogs are out.

My other BC is broken, he can't catch a ball :D , he tries to catch it with his feet, he is only interested in balls if the other dog has it.

I have a question has anyone every had an i-squeaks squeak die??? Would be interested to know as too how much squeaking they can withstand.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks ness, he absolutely massacres tennis balls by chewing them, if he finds them out and about, and the medium i-squeaks are just the right size for BCs so it will be definitely rationed.

Bummer, I've just come across this thread. The i-squeaks sound fantastic! I'm sure my ball-obsessed boy would go nuts over these.

If anyone has any spares or their dogs don't like them, could you please PM me?

Otherwise, is any else planning on ordering these?

Okay. It's official, I have broken dogs. My Isqueaks arrived and I squeaked the package but my male thought that fence running with the neighbour's dog was more exciting. Drove down to the homestead and squeaked again. Dogs came running so I took two out, squeaked them and threw them on the ground - a couple of sniffs and everyone just wandered away. :)

Okay. It's official, I have broken dogs. My Isqueaks arrived and I squeaked the package but my male thought that fence running with the neighbour's dog was more exciting. Drove down to the homestead and squeaked again. Dogs came running so I took two out, squeaked them and threw them on the ground - a couple of sniffs and everyone just wandered away. :thumbsup:

:) Mason was happy with his yesterday and ran after it like mad but today he actually retrieved it and squeaked it the whole way back to me.... he gets excited if i lift the ball off the counter he starts jumping backwards... :cheer:

Okay. It's official, I have broken dogs. My Isqueaks arrived and I squeaked the package but my male thought that fence running with the neighbour's dog was more exciting. Drove down to the homestead and squeaked again. Dogs came running so I took two out, squeaked them and threw them on the ground - a couple of sniffs and everyone just wandered away. :)

I'd offer to take one off your hands if you like to offload them :thumbsup:

Okay. It's official, I have broken dogs. My Isqueaks arrived and I squeaked the package but my male thought that fence running with the neighbour's dog was more exciting. Drove down to the homestead and squeaked again. Dogs came running so I took two out, squeaked them and threw them on the ground - a couple of sniffs and everyone just wandered away. :cry:

I'd offer to take one off your hands if you like to offload them :mad

Pm has sorted this.

Someone must have been interested in one as it has disappeared but no squeaky noises have been heard.