Training Talk Thread

Tiggy

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think for me it's also about accepting that my dog isn't a robot and is going to have off days... If she's off with the fairies, I withdraw her, watch some of my friends in the ring, go home and get on with the weekend :D I think it's a bit easier now that we've polished off CCD as I (and everyone else) know what we're capable of.

Well that's what I'm trying to convince myself anyway :rofl:

Wuffles I like your way of thinking

Its a little different working with a Sighthound, it takes more time, patence than I have found working Rotties, Shepherds :laugh: but we are pressing on

hey tollersowned come & say hello, we will have a Whippet, a BC & Papillon underfoot & hanging around the CCD ring :laugh:

Will do, I will more than likely be the only one with a Toller in CCD so I won't be hard to miss :p

I am starting to feel a little nervous, but nothing like I've previously have when entering so hopefully tomorrow I will not be a nervous shaking wreck :o

Here's hoping she is a dog that gets excited when I get nervous :p

cool have a stiff drink or 2222 tonight then :laugh:

dont worry I feel the buterflies tooo

I will also have some hand forged tether pegs for sale with me :D

:laugh:

I have rescue remedy for me not the dog, and I do have vodka in the fridge maybe I should bring that? :laugh:

I have rescue remedy for me not the dog, and I do have vodka in the fridge maybe I should bring that? :laugh:

:rofl: you better not have that before going in the ring or you might be staggering around the ring :rofl:

your baby should be fine :)

Straight line....what's that??!!! :rofl:

To make you all feel better I have left my stand in positions in motions in WA, cos it sure wasn't with me today at Durack :mad

Best wishes to everybody on the weekend - Bedazzled and I will report in tomorrow evening.

and wash your mouth out TSD Champange ??? although I have to laugh - have just left the shops and I said to Bedazzled we may be a bottle short.......

Bedazzled and I have arrived in Brisbane, been shopping, found the bottle shop

I'm having a touch of deja vu - think I read something like this the last time you girls went away trialling :rofl: Glad the boys travelled well.

Good luck to everyone trialling this weekend. And remember, if all else fails, have some fun with your dog in the ring, and then take the best dog home :D .

ET remove typos that made it look like I'd been on the vodka ROFL

Edited by Tassie

No Tassie - Ptolomy remember if Scoota fails you can always off-load him when you fly over Adelaide on the way home just ask the pilot to hit the eject button - will be waiting to catch any tollers (or aussies) looking for new homes :rofl:.

;) Unfortunately the goalposts have moved with regard Scoots - with all that he has been through and the fact that he is still here with me, and able to compete - he is exempt from the toller tree and the eject button :rofl:

Bedazzled and I now have this travelling downpat and the locations of the nearest liquor stores :rofl::eek:

Ptolomy

Maybe we should organise a dog comp in a winery region. McLaren Vale here we come (hic).

What a great idea Mrs Rusty Bucket :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Now how do we put this suggestion to the committees that are looking at why obedience trials are dieing ;)

Just send us the schedule when you have ti organised - or alternatively - organise a training camp there :laugh:

Ptolomy

Maybe we should organise a dog comp in a winery region. McLaren Vale here we come (hic).

What a great idea Mrs Rusty Bucket :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Now how do we put this suggestion to the committees that are looking at why obedience trials are dieing ;)

Just send us the schedule when you have ti organised - or alternatively - organise a training camp there :laugh:

A message in a bottle? (hic)

Fair enough Ptolomy re Scoota - but I still have garlic prawns waiting and Kenz would still very much like to have a certain Aussie air dropped :rofl:.

As for MRB and a training camp = what about you and bedazzledx2 come over and run a training camp AND we will find a nice winery to host it :rofl:.

Fair enough Ptolomy re Scoota - but I still have garlic prawns waiting and Kenz would still very much like to have a certain Aussie air dropped :rofl:.

As for MRB and a training camp = what about you and bedazzledx2 come over and run a training camp AND we will find a nice winery to host it :rofl:.

Nah brookie made it clear last weekend if he was looking for a home he would choose to live with me :)