Training Talk Thread

Tiggy

And of course it helps to have an awesome person touching the dog. :(:)

And one who isn't sticking their bum in the dogs face even after demonstrating first which way to stand :)

Yeah that helps too... :o I read the rules today so I feel a bit better prepared. :hug: Lets just say I am used to the show ring and your lucky I didn't check her teeth :eek:

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And of course it helps to have an awesome person touching the dog. :):eek:

And one who isn't sticking their bum in the dogs face even after demonstrating first which way to stand :)

Yeah that helps too... :( I read the rules today so I feel a bit better prepared. :hug: Lets just say I am used to the show ring and your lucky I didn't check her teeth :D

Did anywhere in the rules did it say you should extend your neck out for better coverage of Lab kisses? :o

And of course it helps to have an awesome person touching the dog. :D ;)

And one who isn't sticking their bum in the dogs face even after demonstrating first which way to stand :rofl:

Yeah that helps too... :o I read the rules today so I feel a bit better prepared. :laugh: Lets just say I am used to the show ring and your lucky I didn't check her teeth ;)

Did anywhere in the rules did it say you should extend your neck out for better coverage of Lab kisses? :rofl:

Yeah it's in the super secret title section-- if Ruby does it 3 times in a trial she gets the title PLK (Pro Lab Kisser :laugh:)

What's the deal with the NSW State Titles Comps? Do you have to qualify for them?

There's not many trials in October and this is one of them so just wondering what the deal is with it in regards to a CCD perspective.

What's the deal with the NSW State Titles Comps? Do you have to qualify for them?

There's not many trials in October and this is one of them so just wondering what the deal is with it in regards to a CCD perspective.

I don't think you have to qualify for them... I've never entered before but I was planning to with Jedi and Abby... Someone correct me if I'm wrong! :)

I don't think you have to qualify for them... I've never entered before but I was planning to with Jedi and Abby... Someone correct me if I'm wrong! :(

But they're just like a normal trial right - you don't have to be fancy? :)

Oh of course it was both nights! Thanks ;)

Brookie was fantastic, two 200 scores that weeknd am I right bedazzled?

Poor Scoota :laugh: But yay for Brookie. ;) I am planning on coming to the state trial to watch so I am already saying in advance, yes I will film for you RS :laugh:

If I recall, Beans actually beat out Scoota in Open and went in for winner of winners at the State trial, go little Beans!

Thanks vCBR! I bought a new video camera after last years state trial cos Ruby did some awesome work, and she hasn't pulled off anything like that since :laugh: Little cow!

You still coming this Sunday?

Edited by RubyStar

:rofl: TerraNik - States are fun. Ness's first CDX trial was at the Perth States and she came away with her first quallie :crazy: .

Whats scary is being selected for the interclub team in a class you haven't trialled in or trained for a good 12 months and only being told with just over a week before the trial and then going out to run a training session and discovering that your supposedly well trained dog decided there was better things in life then retrieving a DB :mad.

Although good thing about the supposedly well trained dog is that you take her out again the following night for another refresher session and she has rediscovered that she can actually fetch the DB after all.

Whether she can still complete it Saturday week is anybody's guess LOL.

Edited by ness