Training Talk Thread

Tiggy

I've been VERY strong on the lead front. Think I will just keep using the slip leads I bought for retrieving for agility. They do the job :laugh:

Glad someone has :eek:

I bought two and a collar as well :laugh:

I ave the fuzzy ear ball, my dogs aren't all that crazy about it actually :rofl: in Trixie's case, Raccoon tail trumps all :rofl:

Did you buy them from Clean Run? I still want some from Rush To Tug, but can't really justify spending the money. It's more for my benefit for theirs to have pretty new leads! And I really want regular collar/leads for them but they rarely use them. They go naked when at home and rarely go for lead walks, and training I either use no lead or just their slip one!

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got the clean run ones.

I want to do a CR order with my tax return :rofl:

Lol my tax return and hubbys has to go back in our credit card, I want to maybe buy Mason another jacket and maybe another collar but both cars need to be serviced too, bummer that we got them 1 month apart as now they always need servicing at the same time!!! :rofl:

I'm not confident of getting a tax return, I always seem to have bad luck and having tax bills!!

If I get a tax return, it will go off the credit card like Mas... all my renovations are hitting my credit cards hard!!!

What other stuff do you wanna buy from CR with your tax return amy?

Edited by RubyStar

I'm not confident of getting a tax return, I always seem to have bad luck and having tax bills!!

If I get a tax return, it will go off the credit card like Mas... all my renovations are hitting my credit cards hard!!!

Must earn too much RubyStar :thumbsup:

I've done my tax, I wonder what doggy things I will buy with my return :welcome::party:

Must earn too much RubyStar :laugh:

I've done my tax, I wonder what doggy things I will buy with my return :laugh: :D

Definitely not :laugh:

I've put a bit of old sailing mainsheet (soft on hands and very durable) through the middle of an "everlasting fun ball". Bonus - if EH is losing interest - I can stuff a treat inside it.

PS Ruby Star - do you need a new accountant?

Edited by Mrs Rusty Bucket

Must earn too much RubyStar :rofl:

I've done my tax, I wonder what doggy things I will buy with my return :rofl::cheer:

Definitely not :rofl:

Hope you know I was kidding :o:cheer:

Can anybody please help a dummy out? How do we enter online for the Perth Royal? :(

Edit: The dummy just found the link... so wish me luck in successfully filling it out :rolleyes:

Edited by RubyStar

Can anybody please help a dummy out? How do we enter online for the Perth Royal? :(

Edit: The dummy just found the link... so wish me luck in successfully filling it out :rolleyes:

Just a thought, have you had Ruby measured because you will need this info to enter her in open.

Just a thought, have you had Ruby measured because you will need this info to enter her in open.

I think she has, I remember her saying she'll jump 500 :birthday: .

Has anyone trained an agility dog to be an obidience dog? Doing obidience with Toby is something that I think would be interesting but he has never done formal heelwork and is used to aglity training. I know dogs normally go from the other way (obidience to agility) and it is what I will be doing with Lincoln. I find when I do obidience work with Toby it helps with his focus for agility so it would be good to train towards something I guess.

Yes I had Ruby measured in Bunbury, remember :rolleyes:

I'm entering both girls, but reserve the right to withdraw either/both at any point leading up to the day, including a minute before we're due in the ring :(

Yes I had Ruby measured in Bunbury, remember :rolleyes:

I'm entering both girls, but reserve the right to withdraw either/both at any point leading up to the day, including a minute before we're due in the ring :(

I am also quite happy to withdraw my dogs in the ring too, I think ou are too right?. :birthday:

Yes I had Ruby measured in Bunbury, remember :(

I'm entering both girls, but reserve the right to withdraw either/both at any point leading up to the day, including a minute before we're due in the ring :birthday:

:rolleyes: