Training Talk Thread

Tiggy

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had my pretty ones arrive from overseas too this morning - nice and sparkly :cheer:. I didn't think you were allowed a name on a lead for trialling :) .

Really I didn't know that :) .

Tiggy, verra niice!! Where did you get it from? Is that all in one unit (the collar/lead thing) with his name on it? The name is purdy, I want one for my girls!

http://www.rushtotug.com/index.html

It is the all in one martingale collar/lead :D . It's so pretty I don't want Banjo tugging on it :) . I'll use this one for training then buy him a new one for his first trial.

I think I must have visited this site before - all her stuff is soooo pretttty!! I want to buy some stuff, yet Millie doesn't tug and Ruby does but she'd rather food or the i-squeak :)

I think I'm gonna have to order some stuff soon, they're loooooooooong overdue for a new collar/lead! I really like Banjo's :cheer:

Tiggy, is your tug lead strong? Does it stretch if Banjo were to pull on it while attached to him? I'm looking for one that won't stretch if the dog pulls on it, I want it to stay pretty much the length it is even if they pull if you know what I mean?!

Tiggy, is your tug lead strong? Does it stretch if Banjo were to pull on it while attached to him? I'm looking for one that won't stretch if the dog pulls on it, I want it to stay pretty much the length it is even if they pull if you know what I mean?!

It feels really strong and it's tighly plaited. Banjo will put it to the test :) .

:) I will take some over the weekend maybe.

I got mine from here: www.kollarsbykathryn.com - more pretty options for the collar part then the other website :cheer: . I got sparkly silver and sparkly fushia.

ETA. RubyStar I already have 2 from here that I have used a bit and no stretching of the leads and Kenz really does tug hard :) . They a very tightly braided.

Edited by ness

Yay Banjo's Rush to Tug martingale is here :D

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT !!

Of course the dollar has gone to rubbish.

My slip leads came from Clean Run to but I can't figure out how to put them together so that the leather stopper is behind the ring :cheer: .

You need to grab the ring and feed the rope that's attached to the ring into the ring to make a loop if that makes sense? :) :)

Edited by amypie

I didn't think you were allowed a name on a lead for trialling :) .

Both my Vizslas agility slip leads that I use for trialing have their name on them. Never had a problem and I'm certainly not the only one in ACT/NSW that uses them :) I think the rule might be a hang over from the show ring, where you're not allowed to identify yoursefl or the dog. Our trialing numbers we wear often have our name and the dogs name on them too, in small print :cheer:

2537781265_33fdd5e8c7.jpg

:rofl: yeah ditto hahahah but miss midget needs her tug leads for agility. Hmmmm wonder how I am going to stop her tugging on her new trial one :rofl: or Ness for that matter if the other night is anything to go by. Edited by ness

My slip leads came from Clean Run to but I can't figure out how to put them together so that the leather stopper is behind the ring :rofl: .

Tiggy you have to squish the lead below the stopper through the little ring. Rather than putting the handle bit through the ring. Does that make any sense?? It had me a bit confused too.

Pfft! You know I'm a good influence :D So I take that as a yes? :D

Don't have enough money this week :D :rofl:

:rofl: check out the site I posted - there are so many options it will do you head in :eek: .

I like those ones too but I like the way Banjo's has the name on it :(

I can't afford it this week either, plus I don't want to rush my decision! Maybe in a few weeks or so? :D

Yep :rofl: Don't need it right now :D

Had a look at the Kollars by Kathryn one, but I think I prefer the ones at Rush to Tug :rofl:

Yeah I like the clean bold colours, don't really care about fluffiness because he doesn't tug anyway.