Training Talk Thread

Tiggy

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is bad luck about Cindy. Hope she recovers ok from being bitten.

Any Australian tug lead makers???

I have a Dman tug lead and I love it! So well made, arrived so quickly and very strong. Plus the one I got made had real rabbit fur entwined in so its great for my dog who is not so tug motivated in public because he will still tug it! :laugh:

It is more just a slip lead I want. I don't have collars on the dogs and want a couple of leads that I can get on them quickly if visitors arrive.

If you don't want tug ones they have rope slip leads on Clean Run at the moment for $9.95US and free shipping, I bought one to have handy too. They come in pretty colours :laugh:

Yes I know its free shipping :o :D :D . I have been eyeing it off for hmmmm a while. So what colour did you get :laugh: . I think the purple one might be pretty but remind me why I don't need one :) .

I got a green so I can use it on both dogs :laugh:

I buy so much stuff from that free shipping section :D I'm sure they sit at Clean Run HQ saying 'Not this Amy person again! She's sending us broke with her free shipping orders! When's she going to make a proper order and pay for the shipping!!?!?!' :o

I have the box here from my last order, they sent it priority mail (not sure why) I bought $20 of stuff and the shipping was $26.13 :o I felt bad when I read that, it would've fit in an envelope though they should have sent it that way and it would have been $8 :laugh:

:o valleyCBR I had to chuckle at your comment about not wanting to hang out in the photo thread because of madly wishing to make a purchase - hmmm not sure the training thread is honestly that much better although at least the purchases aren't quite of the same dollar value :laugh: .