Training Talk Thread

Tiggy

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is this K9??? I thought it sounded like you were down there lots. lol.

I have normal club on Sundays, agility on Monday night and obedience/trial training on Wednesday nights. Herding is once a month on Saturday.

The food bit sounds nice :thumbsup:

Yep like KCC park in Vic. Unlike SA whos Dog grounds are used exclusively for showing and the occasional herding and earth dog trial, Dogs West grounds seem to have assorted obedience or agility on every night of the week.

Candice, yes I think you should move closer ;)

Mondays for me is obedience with both girls at K9.

Tuesdays is obedience with Ruby before agility, then agility with Millie, then more obedience with Ruby after agility at K9.

Wednesdays was nothing at K9 but if I can convince amypie :D it is going to be agility/obedience night at K9 :thumbsup:

And I think I shoud make my Thurs and Fri chocolate and cruiser nights ;) Who wants to join me? :rofl:

Edited by RubyStar

Wednesdays was nothing at K9 but if I can convince amypie ;) it is going to be agility/obedience night at K9 :)

What do you mean, I'm already convinced! :)

And I think I shoud make my Thurs and Fri chocolate and cruiser nights :rofl:

That sounds pretty good too! :rofl:

Oh that's right, you're addicted to agility, no need to convince you :) I know we're meeting there tonight to train but me thinks we'll have to do that every week :)

Training is so much better when training with friends! I lose motivation if I have to train by myself all the time.

Yep like KCC park in Vic. Unlike SA whos Dog grounds are used exclusively for showing and the occasional herding and earth dog trial, Dogs West grounds seem to have assorted obedience or agility on every night of the week.

That's no good, shame your grounds aren't used like ours are.

:) dunno our DogsSA grounds are pretty ordinary and I think most of the clubs would have nicer grounds then those used for the showing :rofl: .

I forget that we have really good grounds here, I'm so used to them and I've never seen any interstate. Just another reason you should move! :(

Oh that's right, you're addicted to agility, no need to convince you :rofl: I know we're meeting there tonight to train but me thinks we'll have to do that every week :)

Training is so much better when training with friends! I lose motivation if I have to train by myself all the time.

Yes I think it's a good idea ;)

Candice, yes I think you should move closer :)

Mondays for me is obedience with both girls at K9.

Tuesdays is obedience with Ruby before agility, then agility with Millie, then more obedience with Ruby after agility at K9.

Wednesdays was nothing at K9 but if I can convince amypie ;) it is going to be agility/obedience night at K9 :)

And I think I shoud make my Thurs and Fri chocolate and cruiser nights :rofl: Who wants to join me? :rofl:

I will have a think about moving closer, will probably only be in 2 years tho, dont feel for moving as just yet as we have just moved...

I use to live in Gosnells before I got into dog training(I showed horses then) so just a hop skip from K9 and now that I'm into dog training I live an hour away :) but I do like where I live so I think K9 should move closer to me :) .