Master Dog Breeders And Associates

Steve

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd love to go, but it's right in between me being away for three two week stints of working away from home, and then our breed specialty.

My budget and time just won't stretch any further.

And I think if I took any more time away from home, my partner would be running away with a spotted hanky on a stick !!!!

Have a wonderful evening, can't wait to see the piccies :-)

fifi

It would be great to have Shmoo there, we had a great time in Brissy together at the first one. :( Although... Shmoo was a little worse for wear the next morning but we can blame that on Reddog!

The countdown has begun too - it is only 17 days away!! :)

Edited by ~Anne~

21. Best Dog Photographer /artist.

1.Ruth O'Leary Ruthless Photos

2.Karen Townsend

3.Cazzie Cathcart [4 nominations]

4.Julie Griffiths

5.Nikki Streedan and Adam Thomas- Fuzzy Monkey

Ohhh WOW I didnt realize I had 4 noms .... :laugh: A huge THANK YOU to who ever it was that Nominated me !! :laugh:

Julie can i have them emailed to me also plzzzzzzz ??

Congratz to all Nominees..

sadly I wont be able to make it on the night ... :rofl: but i know you will all have an awesum night , last year was !!!

thanks for the call Julie .. I am really sorry I cant make it this year!

Hello Everyone.

Michelle from Poo Patrol.

Thankyou to those that nominated Poo Patrol for the awards. I was completely unaware of there existence....(too busy looking down). I would love to be there on awards night, if only I had a body double!

Meant to be at a friends 40th in Melbourne that night.... :laugh: hmmmm maybe I can just jump on a plane after the awards with my swanky duds on. Might look into getting myself a cardboard cut out of me to send to the party.

Hope to see you all there.

Michelle

C.E.O (Chief Excrement Officer)

Poo Patrol Pty Ltd

1800 DOG POO

I'm another who is SO OVERWHELMED to receive my Nomination :rofl: (You SEE - a smiley emoticon just does NOT do it justice! :laugh: )

I'm crossing my fingers I can make it down to Sydney but I just have to convince my partner first :rofl:

How do I put up a "nominee" banner thingo? :laugh:

Edited by t-time

Hello Everyone.

Michelle from Poo Patrol.

Thankyou to those that nominated Poo Patrol for the awards. I was completely unaware of there existence....(too busy looking down). I would love to be there on awards night, if only I had a body double!

Meant to be at a friends 40th in Melbourne that night.... :happydance: hmmmm maybe I can just jump on a plane after the awards with my swanky duds on. Might look into getting myself a cardboard cut out of me to send to the party.

Hope to see you all there.

Michelle

C.E.O (Chief Excrement Officer)

Poo Patrol Pty Ltd

1800 DOG POO

:thumbsup: Well said!

I'm another who is SO OVERWHELMED to receive my Nomination :) (You SEE - a smiley emoticon just does NOT do it justice! :thumbsup: )

I'm crossing my fingers I can make it down to Sydney but I just have to convince my partner first ;)

How do I put up a "nominee" banner thingo? :happydance:

Leave the partner at home ;)

Hey Cazzie .... how did you resize that winners logo ?? Mine from last year looks way too big. Also, Steve said I should get this year's nom one on my siggie as well, but I haven't rec'd anything & I don't want to possibly break forum rules by copying off someone else's sig. Come to think of it, my siggie probably needs updating any way. Are you able to help in that department as well as I'm technically very challenged. Ta in advance. :happydance: (sucking up smile)

Hey Cazzie .... how did you resize that winners logo ?? Mine from last year looks way too big. Also, Steve said I should get this year's nom one on my siggie as well, but I haven't rec'd anything & I don't want to possibly break forum rules by copying off someone else's sig. Come to think of it, my siggie probably needs updating any way. Are you able to help in that department as well as I'm technically very challenged. Ta in advance. :cheer: (sucking up smile)

PMed you hun :)

On behalf of Ian and whole team at 4 Paws & More Pet Supplies, I'd like to offer our thanks for the nominations in two categories. It is very humbling to know that we make a difference in the lives of an animal and their owners.

Thank you Julie for the lovely phone call.

:cry:

Phillipa

Now Im really swinging over to full on excitement mode.

The judges decisions are in and the winners names have been sent off to the engraver to do what needs to be done on the trophies and plaques.

That make ME and Lesley Stewart [goldchow ] to be two of only 3 people on the whole planet to know who has won each category.

because the judges dont know who they are judging - Awesome!

We have also just got notice that Dr Lesley Levins will be able to attend and thats truly a miracle and we are all very very happy she can join us.

Now Im really swinging over to full on excitement mode.

The judges decisions are in and the winners names have been sent off to the engraver to do what needs to be done on the trophies and plaques.

That make ME and Lesley Stewart [goldchow ] to be two of only 3 people on the whole planet to know who has won each category.

because the judges dont know who they are judging - Awesome!

We have also just got notice that Dr Lesley Levins will be able to attend and thats truly a miracle and we are all very very happy she can join us.

Great to hear Lesley can make it! :laugh: