Sores On Dog

whitey

G'day,

Can anyone help me, I’ve noticed some sores on my dog. I noticed one on her foot about 4 days ago and thought she just grazed herself. But now I’ve noticed more of them, about a dozen all up. They are manly on her feet and legs with a couple on her tummy. She is 14 months old and I’ve never seen them on her before. Does anyone know what they are from?

She is up to date on worm/flea/tick treatment & just had her annual shot 6 days ago, everything else is normal with her. We have had a lot of rain lately and there are a lot of insects about.

P2154740.jpg

P2154743.jpg

P2154737.jpg

P2154735.jpg

OT but do ringworm come and go?

Reason for asking is that Kei came up with a little round scabby sore on his belly a week or so ago but it healed within a few days, then a similar but smaller spot came up near where the first one was but is now almost gone :laugh:

I was thinking either hotspots (the weather has been really humid here these last couple of weeks) or bites but now I'm wondering if I should get the vet to check him out for ringworm...

They are (well were) clearly visable (as he doesn't have any hair on that area) and dont's seem to have that raised ring around them like I have seen with ringworm in humans.

To the OP, with a dozen sores I'd probably be off to the vet asap. Hopefully it's nothing major :)