Mothers Day Is Coming Up

poodlefan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Deshonko, I have just what you need for the Mother's Day sale. A super rare breed of dog. So rare in fact that he is the only one of his kind. This fantastic new breed doesn't have a name yet. So I was thinking that you could run a naming competition and then give the winner a puppy. Or two.

WildAnimal.jpg

Stripes are the new black.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cute - I was gonna buy groceries but as I have the money on me - I will take two please - a boy and a girl from the same litter so they have company to play with all day while I am doing other stuff.

A teacup non-shedding version would be great too and I am haap to pay ten times as much if it has the word *oodle* in its name.

I dont have any money left for vaccinations or desexing but cos they are from the same litter they won't ever think of each other in *THAT* way, right????

Ok, due to overwhelming demand for something a bit smaller for nannas and mums in flats, I've come up with a teacup protection breed with a lovely multicoloured coat.

Whaddya think? I don't think putting bows on one of these is wise either by the way.

animal-wolverine-op-2-nps-photo-wolverinephoto.jpg

Keep those credit card numbers and cash coming in, folks, here at Shonkypaws, production is at full throttle, as much as our facilities can bear. Your mum or your granny will just love one of these little sociopaths fluffies.

Don't worry too much about the Chum either folks, Deshonko is very ethical. I just recommend opening the gate every night, your mum wont have to spend anything on food. Don't worry about the ACO either. Mum will be so pleased to save so much on food bills.

Healthy, SBT? Of course they're healthy. Tell you what, if yours isn't living when you open the crate, we'll give you a 10% refund. Couldn't say fairer than that. Course, you need to air freight it back to us for verification. That's a good deal, Mothers' Day only, because mothers deserve a lovely present, and they well just feel so safe with one of these around.

I love the blue ones, myself. Parti-blues, so nice, fit in with the decor in the retirement village so well.

Now, to Easter, of course we have that covered. This is a different number, small enough for the tiniest child, no guarding instinct, and the best thing of all, we have removed the olefactory gene, so they have no sense of smell, so of course, they wont be wandering far. How good is that?? And absolutely guaranteed not to bark. If you have difficult neighbours, this is the model for you.

So forget those boring bunnies and cliqued chickens, get the kids a skunkoodle for Easter.

Look at this cute litter, how could you resist? How excited will the kids be when they find this little number on the end of their bed?

post-438-1265892121.jpg

post-438-1265892993.jpg

Edited by Jed