Mothers Day Is Coming Up

poodlefan

how adorable. i have 3 kids i must get them one for easter, actualy you better make it 3 the kids want to learn to be responsable.

will they survive if the kids neglect them as i dont want it, it is for the kids after all

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paper, of course they come with papers Deshonko and Shonkypaws are both property registered with our local agricultural boards, and the babies themselves have papers galore. In facf, you can choose your own papers. No extra charge.

kchogan - and how thrilled the kids will be to find they each have a little skoodle for easter. You can have the 3 in the photos, two girls and a boy from the same litter. The children will be able to experience the magic of new life, and learn all about the birds and the bees first hand. What an unforgettable learning experience. Don't worry if the kids get sick of them, just take 'em down to the park, they'll be right. I'm sure the kids wont though, they will be the envy of their friends with such unique and wonderful pets. All their friends will want one too, and when your litters arrive, you will be able to flog them off to the suckers for lots of lolly, double your investment allow them to go to carefully selected homes. Talk to us about franchising.

Casower, we sell them already traioed. Throw the tin of Chum out the back door, Flaarfy follows it, slam the door. He;ll let you know when he wants to come back in. :thumbsup:

Might be a good idea to put a cover over the goldfish pond. Do you have a Sherman tank manhole cover lying about the place? Otherwise, 10 or 12 layers of Crimsafe should do it, reinforced with a couple of steel girders.

We haven't been close enough to declaw one. I am sure your mother would really enjoy rustic look floors, very fashionable today, very NOW

I know you're talking about Mother's Day but listen Valentine's Day is on Sunday so I thought I might get one for that? Got any available this weekend and can you organise for a dozen roses and a fluffy red heart tied around it's neck? Much appreciated :thanks:

I know you're talking about Mother's Day but listen Valentine's Day is on Sunday so I thought I might get one for that? Got any available this weekend and can you organise for a dozen roses and a fluffy red heart tied around it's neck? Much appreciated :thanks:

I've got these cute little tackers - white or parti as you can see. Nothing like a ferretoodle for Valentines Day

white2020saltpepper20ferret.jpg

Now if you could cross those big flaarfies with a ferretoodle I will be in.

What about breeders term? are you interested?

I have a few nice cages oops free range enclosures that would suit. I take it they are quite comfortable on cement?

Now if you could cross those big flaarfies with a ferretoodle I will be in.

What about breeders term? are you interested?

I have a few nice cages oops free range enclosures that would suit. I take it they are quite comfortable on cement?

I put quite a few of these out on breeders terms. Great for the kiddies to experience the joy of new life. Great for my wallet too. :laugh:

You agree to have five litters for me and I'll give you one half price - what a a bargain! :thanks:

Sounds fair as I am just an average consumer. I presume I am responsible for all vet care and food for said animals and their offspring and they are returned to you at weaning?

Naturally! :thanks:

Cool I will go to my bank today to apply for a line of credit :rofl: Thanks for being so generous, thoughtful and helpful I wish there were more breeders like you :laugh:

Edited by casowner

Awesome - from that photo I'll assume that all flaarfies are good with sibes. I would hate for my new white flaarfie to cause even a single disturbance in my life... although I could probably just offload it on the neighbours if it does. They've got a dog - I'm sure they won't notice another animal in their backyard.

Dear Shonky

Thankyou so much for your fast delivery of the two Ferretoodles. My husband is going to love them. Can you please advise me how to remove them from the piece of carpet they came glued to, in that wonderful valentines day gift arrangement ?

Cheers

P.S I've also noticed that my credit card has been debited twice for the $2000 plus delivery. I'm hoping that you will rectify this mistake ASAP.

post-4363-1265930731_thumb.jpg

Dear Shonky

Thankyou so much for your fast delivery of the two Ferretoodles. My husband is going to love them. Can you please advise me how to remove them from the piece of carpet they came glued to, in that wonderful valentines day gift arrangement ?

Cheers

P.S I've also noticed that my credit card has been debited twice for the $2000 plus delivery. I'm hoping that you will rectify this mistake ASAP.

post-4363-1265930731_thumb.jpg

They were $2,000 each! Quality valentines day gifts are worth it though. :thanks:

Just give the carpet a good shake - they should fall off.

Edited by poodlefan

Dear Shonky

:thanks: I've followed your suggestion of "a good shake", in doing so it appears all of their hair from one side has some out. Will it grow back or should we seek advice from our vet ?

Whilst I am disappointed that you did not advise us of the $2000 each, we have fallen in love with them and have decided to keep both, rather than return one.

I am very worried about this little fellow, who we have only now discovered, gaffa taped to the bottom of the box. We would be able to return him ? He appears quite nasty, we did not know this until we removed the tape. We think you may have mixed us up with someone else and sent him by mistake.

Cheers

post-4363-1265931571_thumb.jpg

Dear Shonky

:thanks: I've followed your suggestion of "a good shake", in doing so it appears all of their hair from one side has some out. Will it grow back or should we seek advice from our vet ?

Whilst I am disappointed that you did not advise us of the $2000 each, we have fallen in love with them and have decided to keep both, rather than return one.

I am very worried about this little fellow, who we have only now discovered, gaffa taped to the bottom of the box. We would be able to return him ? He appears quite nasty, we did not know this until we removed the tape. We think you may have mixed us up with someone else and sent him by mistake.

Cheers

post-4363-1265931571_thumb.jpg

Just give him his little pills (under tape) and he'll be fine. :laugh: