Agility Nationals Perth 2010

The Agility will be from 9am then there will most likely be a lunch break before the Jumping starts at 1pm.

Basically Agility is obstacles, weaves and jumps, and Jumping is jumps and tunnels (and weaves in 1 class)

Not quite :rock:

Agility and jumping qualifiers are held in the morning from 9am until probably lunch time :whee: Games classes are held in the afternoon.

The morning is probably better to watch as it makes a bit more sense than watching games :cooldance: Although Strategic Pairs are great to watch ;)

Oh, I only realised after I read your post that DB was asking about Saturday :happydance: I thought she was asking about Sunday! I blame the nerves :banghead:

Thanks amypie & mirawee!

Woww... Games classes..Strategic pairs... all sound so alien to me!!:cheer: Looks like there's lots to learn...

Good luck to all!!! :)

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha dont think she would be able to sleep being next to the noisy SA's :)

Are you in that group? I need my sleep (should be in bed now but have just brushed a bagful of fur from my Lappy girl and she still needs heaps more removed :cry: ) so I guess I will need to remember to bring ear plugs :)

Cant believe its already here.

Agreed :)

I will be the blonde trying to get some sleep while running 2 Australian Shepherds, a black Kelpie and a Finnish Lapphund (who may or may not run depending on her mood :))

What time are people getting there tomorrow?? I am supposed to be getting dropped off at like 7am but my friend i am going with isnt getting there until like 8am

Is there and DOLers that dont mind a noob hanging around with them? hahaa

What time are people getting there tomorrow?? I am supposed to be getting dropped off at like 7am but my friend i am going with isnt getting there until like 8am

Rach, I will be there around 7.30 and others in our group (Amypie, OzJen, vCBR) might be earlier. Our Cabanas are on the corner closest to the car park on the road side :rofl: If that makes sense ROFL.

Had a good day today... mostly :rofl: Abbey got her last leg for ADX and qualified for the finals :laugh: The other dogs all bombed though :rofl:

I'll be sure to look for them ahha so if there is a random in your cabanas with a camera its me :laugh: I'll be trying to recognize dogs rather than people Ive met Jenna and Toby ahaha

I'm going with a friend but I will probably visit the DOLers quite a bit lol

I'll be sure to look for them ahha so if there is a random in your cabanas with a camera its me :rofl: I'll be trying to recognize dogs rather than people Ive met Jenna and Toby ahaha

Well then look for the cabana with 2 Aussie Shepherds (Jenna and Abbey), a black kelpie (Banjo), 2 mini poodles (one a parti-colour), a brown kelpie x (Toby), a chessie (Lincoln), a tenterfield terrier (Kyzer) and not sure if Trixie is coming back tomorrow either ;)

I'll be sure to look for them ahha so if there is a random in your cabanas with a camera its me :rofl: I'll be trying to recognize dogs rather than people Ive met Jenna and Toby ahaha

Well then look for the cabana with 2 Aussie Shepherds (Jenna and Abbey), a black kelpie (Banjo), 2 mini poodles (one a parti-colour), a brown kelpie x (Toby), a chessie (Lincoln), a tenterfield terrier (Kyzer) and not sure if Trixie is coming back tomorrow either ;)

No Lappie?

Congrats on the final ADX pass! :rofl:

Not sure what time I am getting there tomorrow, damn car servicing ;) Might even have to wait around for the service to happen so I don't have to go back in the arvo to pick it up, so not sure what time that will delay me to tomorrow. My nice day off ruined my car servicing ;)

Can't wait to finally make it there tomorrow to watch! Do you guys stay all day? I don't want to get there as everyone is going home!

Well done today!!! Title at the Nationals...what more do you want!!! ;) :rofl: :rofl:

Rach, I will be there around 7.30 and others in our group (Amypie, OzJen, vCBR) might be earlier. Our Cabanas are on the corner closest to the car park on the road side :) If that makes sense ROFL.

Had a good day today... mostly :rofl: Abbey got her last leg for ADX and qualified for the finals :rofl: The other dogs all bombed though ;)

No Lappie?

Missed this ;) Since Agility is on first tomorrow and she isn't exactly high drive she will stay home and then come back on Sat when Jumping is first again ;) She would do even worse if she had to hang around all day before getting a turn :rofl:

Oh and my day wasn't so great, Novice Jumping was good except he was sucked towards a tunnel so ran past a jump and Novice Agility was an absolute nightmare!!! He missed both contacts (never happened before!), went around the weaves, went around jumps, and just ran circles of the ring then took off to see ValleyCBR (first time he has ever done that!)!! For once he wasn't stuffing up due to nerves or handling, he was just downright naughty! ;) No jackpot for you! :rofl:

Edited by amypie