Agility Nationals Perth 2010

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to meet you guys and congratulations. The weatherwas horrible. Too hot for me. Didnt do very good at all my girls decided that a) dont have to listen b) they knew the course better than me. Only managed to pass 1 with Gabby and 2 with Inka hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Oh but I forgot to mention that I am really enjoying seeing so many breeds out there in the rings! There are all shapes and sizes from Scotties to St Bernards! It's awesome.

And I nearly fell off my chair when I saw there was another Tentie in my class! :rofl: He looks a lot like Kyzer too which is freaky, but he doesn't have broken ears ;) And he is a lot more relaxed!!!

Don't even talk about it, I already have a complex!! Next dog breed will be one that has ears that cannot possibly go wrong!!! :rofl:

;) Just like I have a complex about the way Ruby sits! Yet people still comment on it ;)

Why are you still up?! Another big day for you tomorrow!

Amypie, I was very happy with Varda as she did more than I expected her to do ;) But after the States the plan had always been to give her the second day off and having jumping second just sealed the deal :rofl:

And I will have to watch Kyzer today... how does a small dog miss his contacts? :rofl: Yes, I know it is possible it just takes a lot more dedication than for a bigger dog ;)

xena98, nice to meet you too... although you weren't as loud as you said you were going to be :rofl: May the agility gods smile on us all today :rofl:

We are going down tomorrow and Sunday mornings to watch - cant wait :)

I was wondering, and if its not on then we wont do it, but can we bring Merlin down to watch? Although (obviously :( ) he is not competing, I wanted to bring him down to see how he goes with that many people and dogs around.

We are going down tomorrow and Sunday mornings to watch - cant wait :)

I was wondering, and if its not on then we wont do it, but can we bring Merlin down to watch? Although (obviously :( ) he is not competing, I wanted to bring him down to see how he goes with that many people and dogs around.

I took my dog down to watch today, I kept him in a crate most of the time though ;)