Agility Nationals Perth 2010

I will look at doing another order of i-squeaks in a couple of months time, which will give you some time to save up and consider how many more you want :)

:laugh: I am definately interested!

Is anybody else being a meanie and leaving thier dogs at K9 the whole day because they can't duck home at lunchtime? It's too far for me so if I go home I will stay, but I don't want to miss the afternoon and being able to relax, so I am debating having the dog/(s) there all day.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 2 old small i-squeaks have gone missing out of my training bag :laugh: I went to de-squeak one on purpose last night for trial use but couldn't find them! Mine all still have their squeakers, over a year on, love them :laugh: (not the squeak, but the quality :laugh:)

My 2 old small i-squeaks have gone missing out of my training bag :laugh: I went to de-squeak one on purpose last night for trial use but couldn't find them! Mine all still have their squeakers, over a year on, love them :laugh: (not the squeak, but the quality :laugh:)

DO you think someone took them or do u think you forgot them somewhere?? I must make a plan for more i-squeaks as we only have one that is in working order as I gave one of ours to a friend :laugh:

DO you think someone took them or do u think you forgot them somewhere?? I must make a plan for more i-squeaks as we only have one that is in working order as I gave one of ours to a friend :laugh:

Nah I am known for losing things so it's all me! Or Millie stole them out of my bag :eek:

If you have a non-squeaky small I can trade you for a fully working small if you like? No point me de-squeaking a perfectly good one when someone has a dead one and would prefer a live one!

Toby loves the red one but I hate it, it sounds like a cat killing a donkey! The green one has a more regular sounding squeak :laugh:.

I will be seeing how the dogs go on Thursday and if they are fine with all day I will do it again. :laugh:

I'd expect some very tired puppies if you're doing 2 full days in a row and they aren't used to it :laugh: Ruby did a full day in Bunbury and man was she knackered!! I don't think a bomb going off would have woken her!!

Edited by RubyStar

Yep I had Kyzer at K9 all day on Saturday and it did wear him out but he was okay, he had learned to relax and snooze in his crate by the end of the day because he had no other option - he was buggered :laugh:

If your dog chills in their crate they should be fine. Three days (or maybe 4 :laugh: ) of it might be pretty exhausting though!

Yes but you have heaps more practice Ptolomy :laugh:

Which dogs are you running?

ETA: You've entered games too haven't you! I haven't I'm slack and easily confused and the poor dog is going to be buggered as it is :laugh:

Edited by amypie

I am only running one run each day so I would be concered if I was sore after! :laugh:

Ptolomy and Mirawee will be having big naps on Monday I think. :laugh:

Monday is already booked off work ;) I am not doing games in any of the afternoons as the plan is to go home and work horses :eek: And if I don't get through to the finals I will probably go to a horse show on Sunday :laugh: Will decide on Saturday :laugh:

Have blown the dust off Scoota so he will get a run in each of the games, he gets to play with Alex in masters strat pairs and he is in masters jumping and agilty each day - :laugh: Poor boy wont know what has hit him. I keep telling him hes an agility dog now :laugh: as his obedience skills have gone down the gurgler.

Beans she does games and will team up with Jaffa in Masters strat pairs :laugh: god how these girls made it to masters I will never know - In fact, how Beans ever got her masters title still had me shaking my head. Beans will also do open agility because when entries closed she didn't have her title.

Helen is running Lexi in games and she gets to date Rivsky's River in Excellent strat pairs and then she is in masters agility and excellent jumping.

God I need a coffee after typing all this - I am exhasuted just thinking about it. :laugh:

Have blown the dust off Scoota so he will get a run in each of the games, he gets to play with Alex in masters strat pairs and he is in masters jumping and agilty each day - :laugh: Poor boy wont know what has hit him. I keep telling him hes an agility dog now :laugh: as his obedience skills have gone down the gurgler.

Beans she does games and will team up with Jaffa in Masters strat pairs :eek: god how these girls made it to masters I will never know - In fact, how Beans ever got her masters title still had me shaking my head. Beans will also do open agility because when entries closed she didn't have her title.

Helen is running Lexi in games and she gets to date Rivsky's River in Excellent strat pairs and then she is in masters agility and excellent jumping.

God I need a coffee after typing all this - I am exhasuted just thinking about it. :laugh:

:laugh: I have never heard a better argument for limiting my dogs at two.

I'm exhausted just reading that :laugh:

1 AD & 1 JD run per day is plenty for me thanks!

Lexi & River are going to look so cute doing Strat Pairs since River looks like a mini Toller :laugh:

For non agility dogs they certainly go alright! :laugh:

I hope you've been fitness training for the challenge you will be facing, RS :rofl:

Nope but I will start training tonight. Cake in one hand, chocolate bar in the other. And liiiiiiiiiiift!!

Rubystar I would offer you Beans to run in open agility BUT you already have too many skills for her. :o