Agility Nationals Perth 2010

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just reminded me of that pap on crack video in the other thread, it was awesome!

Dammit, Nicholson Rd turns into Ranford though doesn't it? So close enough :nahnah: My car drives itself there these days so I don't need to know the street names!

Gosnells train on a Friday night at Lumen Christie College - not sure if they are opening it up to everybody or not?

Glad to see you "made it" Xena 98 ........ For the newbies Xena 98 came to our last Nationals as well!

Edited by Ptolomy

I want to meet his little Gabby who is doing so well in everything at such a young age :nahnah: You can't miss me, I have the 2 ratbag Labradors :bottom:

Nationals are held at the K9 grounds, corner of Warton Rd and Nicholson Rd, Southern River (I hope I have that right!) and that is where training is too tomorrow night, and next Tues night.

If you are able to download that info sheet Amy posted a link to, it has all the info you will need I think!

Katie what day are you going to Nationals to watch, I am thinking Sunday as the saturday I have tracking.

Thought i'd post that my little boy Chase's Daddy is going over for the Nat's - he's Borregoperro First Mate AD JD SPD GD SD - beautiful blue Merle Border Collie. So be sure to cheer him on!

Argh - now putting 2 and 2 together ;) and his mummy is judging at the Nationals.

I met this boy when I was in Brisbane July last year.

So how opld is Chase?

I want to meet his little Gabby who is doing so well in everything at such a young age ;) You can't miss me, I have the 2 ratbag Labradors :confused:

Nationals are held at the K9 grounds, corner of Warton Rd and Nicholson Rd, Southern River (I hope I have that right!) and that is where training is too tomorrow night, and next Tues night.

If you are able to download that info sheet Amy posted a link to, it has all the info you will need I think!

Katie what day are you going to Nationals to watch, I am thinking Sunday as the saturday I have tracking.

I'm hoping to get Friday off work so I can go down and chill out under Amy's gazebo :rofl: Then I'm stewarding Sat arvo, and might head down again on Sunday, depends on how tired I am :eek:

The dogs and I are nearly there - staying in Kalgoorlie tonight - should get to Perth tomorrow afternoon - after looooooong days of driving - but a great experience - and had fun meeting up with Ness and her two in Adelaide on Monday.

SHould catch up with some of you on Saturday at SR trial.

The dogs and I are nearly there - staying in Kalgoorlie tonight - should get to Perth tomorrow afternoon - after looooooong days of driving - but a great experience - and had fun meeting up with Ness and her two in Adelaide on Monday.

I will start squeaking the i-squeaks mid afternoon tomorrow - that should help find your way to K9

Drive safely - and will see you on Saturday.

I will start squeaking the i-squeaks mid afternoon tomorrow - that should help find your way to K9

If Toby hears them he will run away from home :laugh: Have you seen my sig Ptolomy, its Toby with his least fav (and my fav :) ) iSqueak because it no longer squeaks!

If Toby hears them he will run away from home :laugh: Have you seen my sig Ptolomy, its Toby with his least fav (and my fav :) ) iSqueak because it no longer squeaks!

One of ours also no longer squeaks because Mason and his best mate took it in the pool with them and it sucked in hair and sand etc....