2010 Shows For Megz And Co

-Megz-

We had our first show of the year last night - I was going a little stir crazy leading up to it :laugh:

First up was Gidget (Italian Greyhound - Berizza Love Supreme) winning Runner Up in Group and Puppy in Show

Her housemate Cherub (Italian Greyhound - Piccino Zucchero) won Minor Puppy in Show

Next in was Harry (Staffordshire Bull Terrier - Ch Ironstaff Bad Tothe Bone) winning Best in Group

The Beagle's were next up, Ben (Sanmar Blue Moon) won his first DCC and also Minor Puppy in Group and Rosie (Jansline Dancing Queen) won BOB and Junior in Show.

We also won Runner Up in the Hound group with Nicky (Whippet - Ch Aasky Brodice Brazen)

Next up was the Swedish Vallhund's, Abbey (Ch Ausled Rodeo Real Deal) won Runner Up in Group - not bad for a rarer breed.

Last but not least, Rani (Siberian Husky - Ch Icepower Just Like Magic) also went Runner Up in Group.

We got quite a big haul last night with a grand total of 1 BIG, 4 RUIG and 3 CIS awards. Over the moon would be an understatement. :grouphug:

Edited by -Megz-

We had our first show of the year last night - I was going a little stir crazy leading up to it :laugh:

First up was Gidget (Italian Greyhound - Berizza Love Supreme) winning Runner Up in Group and Puppy in Show

Her housemate Cherub (Italian Greyhound - Piccino Zucchero) won Minor Puppy in Show

Next in was Harry (Staffordshire Bull Terrier - Ch Ironstaff Bad Tothe Bone) winning Best in Group

The Beagle's were next up, Ben (Sanmar Blue Moon) won his first DCC and also Minor Puppy in Group and Rosie (Jansline Dancing Queen) won BOB and Junior in Show.

We also won Runner Up in the Hound group with Nicky (Whippet - Ch Aasky Brodice Brazen)

Next up was the Swedish Vallhund's, Abbey (Ch Ausled Rodeo Real Deal) won Runner Up in Group - not bad for a rarer breed.

Last but not least, Rani (Siberian Husky - Ch Icepower Just Like Magic) also went Runner Up in Group.

We got quite a big haul last night with a grand total of 1 BIG, 4 RUIG and 3 CIS awards. Over the moon would be an understatement. :grouphug:

Congratulations and WOW. My head would be spinning running round all those rings :rofl: Couldn't do that in Sydney, I'd be clashing all over the place. I have enough trouble showing a Schipperke and a Havanese and still manage to clash from time to time.

Edited by Havasneeze

Darwin is a small show scene, we only have one ring and one All-Breeds judge, makes it perfect for me as I show lots of breeds and don't like sharing. Although double headers are fun for me when I have to give up my babies :grouphug:

Pitty-Pat had a night at home last night - although she wouldn't have been very happy about it.

Pffttt, what she need to go out for, she's got hundreds of points :grouphug: Although you do need to be in the ring to win a BIS :laugh:

Its alright, we all know she would have won had she been out there :rofl:

Edited by poocow

Pitty-Pat had a night at home last night - although she wouldn't have been very happy about it.

Pffttt, what she need to go out for, she's got hundreds of points :grouphug: Although you do need to be in the ring to win a BIS :laugh:

Its alright, we all know she would have won had she been out there ;)

I'm a bit bummed when she's not there but when I look at what we had last night and then think of the additional's if Pat had been there - I don't think I would have made it.

Of the 11 dogs we did take - I showed 7 and I only just made it :rofl:

You forgot to mention the Vallhund baby. That was the cutest thing on the table :laugh:

Congratulations :grouphug:

"She's coating up really nicely too Bel"

thanx.

Carol has done a wonderful job with all my Tzu's i have sent to her. She will have another one mid April so hopefully he can do well for her as well.

Awesome effort Megz :thumbsup: You must be thrilled if that is the "start" of your show year ;)

Hopefully we can finish the same way :(

I must say that I couldn't have got through Saturday night without the assistance of my mum, her partner and my partner. For Sandra and I to juggle 11 dogs is basically impossible so it's the support from these people that really gets us through. You rock!

Second show of the year. I didn't hold hope to match last week as it was an amazing night but we tried to match it. Thought I'd just update here instead of creating multiple threads.

First in was Harry (Staffordshire Bull Terrier - Ch Ironstaff Bad Tothe Bone) winning Best in Group for the second week in a row :)

The Beagle's were next up, Ben (Sanmar Blue Moon) won DCC and RUBOB and also Minor Puppy in Show and Rosie (Jansline Dancing Queen) won BOB and Junior in Group.

Next up was the Swedish Vallhund's, Abbey (Ch Ausled Rodeo Real Deal) won Best in Group - to say I was over the moon is a complete understatement, this was her first BIG and hopefully not her last. :(

Her babies also came out to play with NorthernSun Freyja Almond winning Baby of Breed over her brother in her first show.

Last but not least, Gidget (Italian Greyhound - Berizza Love Supreme) winning RUBOB Puppy in Show and her housemate Cherub (Italian Greyhound - Piccino Zucchero) knocking her off for BOB and won Minor Puppy in Group

For all the Pat fans, she has come into Season and given the venue we don't like taking dogs out that are in Season. Fingers crossed her first show will be the next one.

I have put our results up for these shows on the DOL Ps and Sandra owns/co-owns the dogs that fill 1st and 2nd in the Rising Star. 4 dogs in total :thumbsup: Great start for us.