February Photo Challenge

Ashanali

Not sure what my camera is classed as :laugh: but I don't think it's technically point and shoot as I can switch it to manual mode and control everything.

In the AF menu, it allows me to choose a single focus spot or multi so I'll choose that and have a practice!

Thanks so much for your perspective :(

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what my camera is classed as :o but I don't think it's technically point and shoot as I can switch it to manual mode and control everything.

In the AF menu, it allows me to choose a single focus spot or multi so I'll choose that and have a practice!

Thanks so much for your perspective :eek:

Hope it helps. :)

If you can't change the lens on your camera it's a point and shoot. A lot of these cameras come with manual options to give you more control but it's the ability to use different lenses, that is the main difference between that and a DSLR (at least that's what my photography teacher said... lol).

OK definately point and shoot then, I cant take the lens off.

Guest Kate_Summer

ETA: Wash :laugh:

4332320184_e21669ba1b_o.jpg

Been a crazy week, get the feeling it will stay like that till school holidays :)

Great photo everyone!

Good on you JS for NOT deleting the pic, it makes an awesome shot :angel:

Will miss you pic Beca :heart:

Edited by Kate_Summer

Love the smile on Echo's face! :p Poor bob boy though! He looks so sad, but I love how Echo is sitting there watching him! ;)

Archie is so cute! :o

She was trying to teach him how to do it but gave up and watched him (becuase I was sitting on the floor trying to take a photo there was nothing better to do)

Love the smile on Echo's face! :p Poor bob boy though! He looks so sad, but I love how Echo is sitting there watching him! ;)

Archie is so cute! :o

She was trying to teach him how to do it but gave up and watched him (becuase I was sitting on the floor trying to take a photo there was nothing better to do)

:D Good girl Echo!

You look after that little man!

OK - so just in case March involves doggy advertising I thought I had better see how we might go :smashpc:

Cowboy likes to lie/sleep on the bedroom floor with his head under the human bed. So I crept in - he looked up with his head caught under the bed sheet (messy unmade bed) ..................

STAMP

-7743.jpg

got to love the greys :o

OUTSIDE through our front window

-7733.jpg