February Photo Challenge

Ashanali

Wind:

So windy here today, I had to use it :laugh: Learning more about the settings on the camera too - really low shutter speed to show movement.

This is brilliant, awesome use of long exposure!

Wash:

Love this too, the look on her face is priceless :(

Outside :birthday:

Brilliant shot, it's bloody hard capturing lightning!

'Eek'

Eek! Somebody's coming!

Absolutely incredible shot! I dunno how you do it :birthday: You're amazing.

I must admit I'm getting a bit busy, I'm leaving for victoria tomorrow so I think I will post a few photos today to make up for the days I'll be missing, These are photos I have taken over the year.

EEK - not a spider but still...

WATER (again, I found this one I took a few months ago)

I need a WASH

WOMAN (my mum)

mmm you look like DINNER

SMILE

An eagle owl using the WIND to glide along

OUTSIDE

MAN (my uncle)

dotti jumping HIGH to catch the ball

well, that did away with a lot of them :laugh:

Awesome series of shots, but I especially love the web, the cheetah and the owl. The owl is just stunning.

Loving the photos guys.

"Subtle"

Seriously gorgeous, that bokeh is beautiful :birthday: Love the B&W, too.

My eeeeek! Which Is also one of my 52 weeks of Zeiba

Too insanely cute! Love the PP, too.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue :birthday: Taken last night.

Awesome :laugh:

Can I ask what camera and lens you use for those! :birthday:

Ta RnB :( ... As much as I'd love to say that I use a Canon 7D (one day... oh one day), I used my Canon 400D with my Tamron 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 for these particular lightning shots. :birthday:

Ok thanks, I'd be pretty stoked with how they turned out!

Thanks for the comments on my eeeek, I forgot to add

It was titled I'm a working dog! :laugh:

Well, heres my outside photo.

Poor little Shaun got taken out into the water and but down so he had to swim back. :thumbsup: OH walked next to him incase the little man got tired. It was Shauns first time at the beach. :thanks:

Poor little Shaun and Bob can be forced swimming buddies. Now I just need to get Echo to like the car enough to take them to the beach and that will also be Bobs fate.

Todays photo is shower.

When I tried to take the photo Echo run out and had a play in the downpour. She then wanted to go back out for a romp in the rain. I think it is the only time she has focused on something for more than a minute that is not food.

4344698899_3658f0b50f.jpg

:thanks: I'll have to bring him to Kepala! :thumbsup: They can swim together.

Look at little Echo go! :party: She's not really that little looking anymore though. :laugh:

I love your yard! I love how the trees are along the fence line! I hate when my neighbours can see into my yard.. :laugh:

Wow - you guys are fantastic!! I love it!

7th February - "blah" it was such a blah kind of day because it was pouring down rain and very very boring. I curled up with my doona and some DVDs, Mow curled up under the rug.

4345980978_bb67e2c0a0.jpg

8th February - "taste" I brushed Zero out and he decided it would be a good idea to nom the piles of fur I was pulling off him.

4345980990_2a1ddc17b5.jpg

9th February - "high" Mow loves being up high. He knows he's not allowed up on the bench but if you get up in the middle of the night, you'll usually hear the sound of his paws hitting the kitchen floor as he jumps off the bench.

4345259503_9218645362.jpg

10th February - "heel" Zero's heels, my heels and Zero in heel. Not too original but I was working with Zero on his heel work tonight so I thought I would capture it.

4345254341_771e62cec3.jpg

Welcome back Shell :driving: Nice set of photos

I thought that today I'd go for CARD... the OH things she's going to get a Valentine's Card, but I prefer these types of CARD.

A nice game of 21 with a few chips on the table and an average bet... here comes the Ace... is the kicker going to be a Winner?

I am going to avoid killing many birds with this stone, so not going to use it for HIGH (Ace High) or UPSIDE DOWN, which was my original intention! Going to get some other photos for that!

70404_deipqrstw4_m.jpg