Where Do You Get Your Printing Done?

Winterpaws

Just wondering what online printing resources you all use and how well the prints come back.

I keep getting emails from Snapfish about special deals but wonder what the quality is like?

It's not for anything fancy - just my personal snapshots that I put on my office wall and stuff

I have used snapfish several times and each time the prints have been spot on.

I just got another reminder of their 9 cent sale and might find time to send off a new batch.

I have snapfish prints that were done over two years ago that are still pristine - no fading or weird lines or anything.

I also have a bunch of snapfish canvas that are left out in the light, dust and other non-canvas friendly elements and they look great. The only "problem" I have found with them is that their blues are a touch off (only on the canvas, prints are correct) and mine have faded a little bit (again, only the blue - I have a brilliant orange one that looks like it just came off the print press). The fading isn't bad, but I can see it (other people don't really notice too much LOL) Considering that they are not displayed in a typical place, I'm very happy with the quality. The canvas hanging in a friend's house have not faded at all that I can tell.