Frodo Playing

Frodo's mum

he looks like the happiest little dog, what wonderful pictures, they made me smile, thank you!!!

thank you ..he really is a happy little chappy :laugh:

Frodo is the most awesome dog _ever_

:scold:

thank you..that's so nice

He's hilarious.. what a cool doggy. I love his same too :rofl: he actually does look a bit like the other Frodo.

yep he gives me a laugh or two everyday that's for sure

Gosh I love Frodo - so happy looking xoxo

thank you

I love seeing Frodo and his antics. :rofl:

He so makes me think about getting a small dog, ie Frenchie, what a clown he is and he must be so much fun to live with!

Thank you very much for sharing and making me smile! :rofl:

thank you he is always up to something .....he is really a clown sometimes :rofl:

He is just SENSATIONAL! Awwwwww, he looks like he's having an absolute ball, the flower pot on the head is just priceless. Beautiful Frodo.

yep you buy expensive toys and nope likes the throw out pot container :)

Everytime I see Frodo's bucket head it cracks me up :rofl: He looks like such a character!

he is a funny little fella

What a little character :D .

thanks

awwww... frenchie.. I just adore frenchies.. I soo want one... but we have two too many dogie children to take care of already.. sigh!

they are great little dogs that for sure

I just love the photos of Frodo - whenever I see that you have put a new thread up I get all excited :D His photos really make my day :rofl:

that's so nice....thank you....I have about 2000 other :D

Love Frodo- what wonderful personalities Frenchies have. Love buckethead running.

thanks they do have great personalties

thanks everyone for taking the time to look....thought I would post here to give the frenchie people a break on the french forum :D