Cobber Working Dog Food

Susan W

I am interested in contacting any dog breeders / owners who have been feeding their dogs Cobber. I am a member of a group of dog breeders who have had serious health issues including - abortions, deformed pups, immune suppression in pups, infertility in bitches & dogs, renal ( kidney) failure in pups, rectal prolapse in pups, puppies dying immediately after vaccination, adult dogs dying from de-hydration despite access to good water, pups suffering excessively from heat stress - sometimes leading to death.

We live in 3 different towns up to 250kms apart.The only common factor is cobber. We are wondering if there is anyone else out there who has had a similar experience.Please post a reply if you have

Edited by Susan W

I am interested in contacting any dog breeders / owners who have been feeding their dogs Cobber. I am a member of a group of dog breeders who have had serious health issues including - abortions, deformed pups, immune suppression in pups, infertility in bitches & dogs, renal ( kidney) failure in pups, rectal prolapse in pups, puppies dying immediately after vaccination, adult dogs dying from de-hydration despite access to good water, pups suffering excessively from heat stress - sometimes leading to death.

We live in 3 different towns up to 250kms apart.The only common factor is cobber. We are wondering if there is anyone else out there who has had a similar experience.Please post a reply if you have

I will ask around but a friend of mine always used Cobber and Im not aware of her ever having problems with her dogs... she has been using for many years and her dogs are so healthy its not funny. I have also used Cobber in the past with no problems.

• 2 years later...

We stopped buying it when they increased the fish meal..our dogs weren't keen on it... and it seemed to also produce more waste.

prior to that, we used it for years with no observable health problems.

Hello

I have just posted a query re the Cobbers Working dog for poodles

Sally

apart from the Cobber, what type of farming areas are around you? I would hazard a guess chemical drift is a greater problem. Another question is how related are all your dogs?

Keep samples and batch numbers from your dog food and go send them to laboratories from analysis if your worried, I would be sending the puppies and adult dogs bloods too. It is made by Barastoc I know as soon as they change recipes for feeds we get calls from customers. At the moment Breed and Grow is literally making a few horses turn away from any hard feed meals its in.