Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

I don't know if I can stuff anything too major today. End of the week is quiet here but time sure does drag!

I'm going to see grandma for a cup of tea tonight and whip up a sumptuous bacon and egg dinner at home. Partying hard on our last night of freedom.

Is there actually a difference between the Puppy kongs and normal kongs? Or just a marketing gimmick?

There is meant to be a difference. The Puppy Kongs are meant to be a softer rubber that is not easily pierced by sharp puppy teeth. Obviously you then have normal Kongs which are harder and are designed for normal chewers (with adult teeth) and then the Senior Kong is again softer rubber, but not the same as the puppy "formula" as it is not designed for the beating that pups would give it. Then there is the Extreme Kong which is really tough.

I've had fun recently with Kongs. Used peanut butter to stuff the little hole and filled the rest of the kong with a lovely concoction of fish and a bit of cottage cheese :) Cleo loved it!

I shall buy both kong versions then, cant wait to fill them with all fun things.

Not long now Steph. Will you post tomorrow when you pup arrives or are you going to make us hold out until you're back at work on Tuesday?

I hadnt thought too much about rope toys so might not add them to the list.

Course I will! Especially if the OH takes off to work and leaves me, we'll be photo city!

Hahaha.

Oh didn't mean to put anyone off! Just thought it was an interesting train of thought, we've never had trouble and I quite like them, but goes to show everyone has reasons for and against, I guess!

Oh my god he's gorgeous! We're so in love!

Landed safe and happy, got out of the car at home, played some rudimentary fetch in the yard and did a big piddle, now settling down with a meaty bone to keep him busy while I have a shower.

He's so funny! First thing he did when he came inside was to clean the cat bowls and run into the flywire door.

They came out on their trolley and he was yelling his little head off, the other two were dead silent but he was carrying right on haha.

I think we're gonna call him Gus. Brooke is absolutely in love with him!

5604_10151637529079645_1929378108_n.jpg

945268_10151637529354645_482923809_n.jpg

944210_10151637527699645_106506773_n.jpg

375680_10151637528694645_1114648023_n.jpg