Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

I am going this week to finally get to meet our boy officially and take more pictures :-) and the final video.. He will be 7 weeks tomorrow :-)

Congratulations dobesrock :-)

:thumbsup:

Can't wait to hear about their reactions!!

:love: He is just perfect!!! He looks like a lovely sweet and happy boy :) I bet you can't wait to bring him home!!

He looks so cuddly! :D :D :D

Isn't he, and so happy trottng around, I didn't want to leave :rofl: He is so cuddly he kept snuggling in under my chin :) .. We bring him home next friday, I can't believe it's so close... :cheer:

Mumof4girls I am so excited for you! You have waited for what seems like forever for your little man and he is so darn adorable!! I know that he will bring your family much happiness. He is going to be one very lucky and loved little dude:)

We told them all and they saw the videos last night. We took our 14 yr old with us because she is coming with me to the first pup free Session.

They were dumbfounded lol lol.. My 14 yr old was estatic, she was gleaming and he came right to her and sat infront of her, that made her day.

So :-) we got the clean run box out and it was Christmas as all over again :-)!!!

I'm glad I told them this early, now we can go through

each room and put stuff away!!! I hope it makes them

more eager for a better word to hang towels up etc..

We set the crate up and filled or with toys etc and one of the twins jumped in, so I'm thinking it can come in handy LMAO just kidding!!

The crate is HUGE but I got it to fit him when he is fully

grown so I'll be partitioning it off.

All round we are over the moon and can't wait.. It's been 2years waiting but many more planning and researching :-)

but I'm glad I did..

Edit: iPhone errors ..

Edited by mumof4girls