Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Z, looks like his ears already have a lot of lift in them. I'd expect them to be up before he's teething (5/6 months) but then they might go a bit crazy during teething.

What do your kids think of him?

Oh cool thanks :) They really love him, are very gentle lots of pats and attention but giving him space when he is in his crate. :) We're booked in to start puppy pre-school but I think we'll start it next week instead of tomorrow (it runs Thursday nights here), so that it gives him plenty of time to settle in. :) Just gotta get a hang of this toilet training business!!

What breed do you have RallyValley? And any idea when you will have babies?

I still love this thread too even though I'm no longer waiting, I still read every day. Can't quite tear myself away yet! :)

I check at least twice a week/day. LOL.

Lately I've been pretty busy. :( Not as much time to be more specific in complementing people on their very cute long awaited babies or empathise with those still waiting.

ETA: i feel guilty.

Especially when I've been plastering Willow everywhere. :o

Edited by Dory the Doted One

Thanks Raineth!

We have a play date in an hour with a lovely big greyhound! Should be lots of fun :)

Good luck, Zereuloh! Hope to see lots of photos!

yay! I hope it was a big success? looking forward to photos if you have any :provoke: :)

Ask and you shall receive :)

Featuring Brock the Greyhound (and part of his owner).

936467_10151560946415787_542571061_n.jpg

1010025_10151560949905787_1492127184_n.jpg

1001340_10151562614180787_753457073_n.jpg

Grabbing coffee. (Carried him in, they don't have any dogs out there so he was ok on the ground for a bit).

1014132_10151562609110787_1295986228_n.jpg

Learning to Sit

942090_10151560940950787_2076989879_n.jpg

OMG quick convince me I don't need another puppy... as I am currently falling madly in love with this 12 week old boy in rescue

1012747_590578717632017_1837186959_n.jpg

He is a jack russell x whippet x collie... Wouldn't he just be the best friend for my jack russell x collie?! :D

I agree with Rally, I can't convince you to not get him, he is GORGEOUS! You *should* get him. If you have the time / means etc to care for another dog ;)

Edited by Zereuloh

I agree with Rally, I can't convince you to not get him, he is GORGEOUS! You *should* get him. If you have the time / means etc to care for another dog ;)

Another one that if you have the means and love and the time is right :)

Loving all these puppy pictures. How cute was Nova's play date.

How was your first night Zereuloh?

I love everyone popping back in even though they have there puppies plus it gives us all more gorgeous puppies to swoon over during the wait.