Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

I have been having a peak in here for a while now. Excited to say that I can pick up my little boy in a weeks time! It'll be great to see some photos of everyone's puppies. I'm still debating names... Mum thinks that Atticus might be too long?

Another Aussie! He is a blue merle boy with a 3/4 tail. There will be pictures. We took daisy to meet him the other week and he grabbed onto her tail. He's meant robe a little bit of a bully but in a nice way. That's so exciting Lisa, you won't want to stop at one if its your first. That was us. Resisting for a year and then giving in.

Yep first Aussie, Hoping for a blue boy too biggrin.gif

I have heard that I won't be able to stop with one by lots of people

...No reds in this litter otherwise I don't think I could make up my mind on a colour :)

Edited by LisaCC

5 or so weeks is feeling like an eteeeernity. Did get a little shopping done today though, got a nice big water bowl, a cool squeaky duck toy and a bunch of poo bags/poo bag holders.

All that's left is a bed, some more soft toys and the actual puppy. Hahaha.

I have been having a peak in here for a while now. Excited to say that I can pick up my little boy in a weeks time! It'll be great to see some photos of everyone's puppies. I'm still debating names... Mum thinks that Atticus might be too long?

That's so funny. I have a litter here and one do the puppy buyers has named her boy Mr Atticus!