Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

He's here! I picked up Nitro on Saturday from Cowra. He is so AWESOME! Went to a trial on Sunday and saw lots of people and dogs and got a good start with some training with the help of friends.

Photos to come - I am a hopeless photographer.

Ahh ok, Raiden is staying within Aus, I'm not so worried about the prices now. Will just have to wait for my quotes to come through.

--Lhok

You're in the same area as me, it cost me $234 to have a Dalmatian pup flown to Coffs from Tasmania. I think it was Jetpets? I thought it was a bargain!

(Sorry to hijack the thread a little.)

Yeah I have a quote from Jetpets, for $300 and thought that wasn't too bad. How'd your pup go with flying and how'd you like the service?

--Lhok

Ahh ok, Raiden is staying within Aus, I'm not so worried about the prices now. Will just have to wait for my quotes to come through.

--Lhok

You're in the same area as me, it cost me $234 to have a Dalmatian pup flown to Coffs from Tasmania. I think it was Jetpets? I thought it was a bargain!

(Sorry to hijack the thread a little.)

Yeah I have a quote from Jetpets, for $300 and thought that wasn't too bad. How'd your pup go with flying and how'd you like the service?

--Lhok

She was just like any normal puppy as soon as she got out, wasn't upset or scared, flight had been slightly delayed too. I believe there was a stop in Sydney or Melbourne. Peed on me when I got her out of the crate :) I say it was my Cleo blessing.

I can't really comment on service coz the breeder organized everything for us, and we paid her the money for the flight.

When I actually think about it now, I'm surprised how normal and happy she was! I would think it would be terrifying for a 9-10 week old!

My next pup is only in Tamworth, and the breeder and I are good friends now so I will be happy to road trip that!

Thankyou :) I think so too!

Here's another of the whole litter, taken at 5 weeks old. I did ask OH if we could just get all 9, but for some crazy reason he said no :(

image-2.jpg

Oh my goodness, that it the cutest photo ever! They could totally become internet meme famous if the breeder wanted to :p

Well, our little fella, Banjo, came home yesterday - he is just an adorable little bundle of cuteness. Now the fun begins! He was surprisingly settled for his first night away from his mum and littermates :thumbsup:

Well, our little fella, Banjo, came home yesterday - he is just an adorable little bundle of cuteness. Now the fun begins! He was surprisingly settled for his first night away from his mum and littermates :thumbsup:

Congratulations! But you can't say that without photos!!

My wait continues... Approximately 3 weeks until puppy due date.