Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

I started making a collar last night. It's nearly done. I got tired of seeing the same old same old in collars and wanted something a little bit different. If I can figure out how to finish it!

Too big for puppy at this stage, but I enjoyed the process so far, I will probably make some more. :D

Oh well done, can we see a pic of it, or perhaps better once you have finished it ? I wouldn't even know how to make one in the first place ! embarrass.gif

I ordered this last night for Miah when shes a bit bigger. Hopefully the stones stay in it and not fall out like they have on other similar type collars http://summersbling....llar-set-purple

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

I have sent an email to the breeder to ask if I can post the photo of him playbowing on here. I'll wait to see if that is ok first but he is super adorable :D

I really can't wait to meet him.

--Lhok

I went to the local show (Ag not just dog) today and got to cuddle an Aussie :D another Aussie also won Best of group while I was there!!

Helped my wait a little :)

Edited by LisaCC

Yup, How'd you know?

--Lhok

I see Tabitha's dogs at pretty much every show I go to these days. He looks like one of her's :D

Is this boy out of Marco?

I'm crazy, crazy in love with Marco. He gives the best cuddles and is very kissy :laugh:

I've got four more weeks to go until I get my Frenchie 'Tank'. It's so hard being patient! We've already met him last weekend when we picked him. Luckily the breeder is only about one hour drive from where we live. She said we could visit again before we pick him up so we will go next week and see him again. I imagine he will have grown quite a bit from four to six weeks so that will be cool! I sent her a text on Friday asking for a photo update but I haven't heard from her yet and it's taking everything in me to not harass her!