Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

My darling boyfriend is a games developer and his favourite thing is to abandon me for Skyrim/Starcraft/Diablo. His dream would be if I distracted myself that way!

My OH is the same :laugh: He is a gamer through and through

Skyrim is an amazing computer game. Addictive!

Waiting does get harder the closer you get to the date... I avoid pestering the breeder because if I start I know she'll get sick of me very quickly! So far she's been incredibly patient with me and my questions (first dog for me). I haven't asked for pictures as she's not very tech savvy, but she clearly enjoys watching us squeal over Louis when we visit. We were so lucky to find her - and just when she had a litter due in a week! Back then I didn't realise just how lucky we were.

Wow, talk about derail.... Where was I even going with this? Oh yeah; I count down the days between each visit because I don't want to bother the breeder with my over-eagerness :p

I think my breeder will be well & truly sick of me by the time I pick my puppy up in 2 weeks, 20 hours, not that I'm counting the days rofl1.gifshe's been sooo patient with my daughter & I, we've been there for a visit twice in the last 2 weeks & are off for another visit on Saturday biggrin.gif, but then I've been stalking her for about the last 12 months, waiting waiting for my puppy, so I think she'd be amazed if I didn't facebook her at least every other day with a question laugh.gif

My darling boyfriend is a games developer and his favourite thing is to abandon me for Skyrim/Starcraft/Diablo. His dream would be if I distracted myself that way!

It's handy when you want them out of the way, but the trail of dust he leaves when I say 'Hey, can you load the dishwasher?' is something to behold. Like roadrunner!

Alas, I just like the crummy ones. Ans Mario Kart, kick butt at that...

It's handy when you want them out of the way, but the trail of dust he leaves when I say 'Hey, can you load the dishwasher?' is something to behold. Like roadrunner!

Alas, I just like the crummy ones. Ans Mario Kart, kick butt at that...

Sounds very much like Mr Bjelkier :laugh:

Meanwhile Tyrion is settling in super well. He's been sleeping through the night and has only had one accident inside. He's a little angel

post-24000-0-74190400-1366259439_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bjelkier

Well Skyrim was short lived I got on played a bit then noticed the dog companion thought I can't do this, Think I will go play some Guild wars noooope as I play a ranger and I have a wolf pet. Decided to try and do some reading first book on the pile was an Akita book.. so I just went and hid in bed.

--Lhok

Edited by Lhok

Yes you read correctly Jules :) Although it's not confirmed yet, still waiting impatiently!

Yes I've been following this thread for ages now and have seen Miah, she's beautiful! I'm so happy for you that you finally got your little tri that you always wanted. Long time no speak by the way, I hope you are well xxx

Hello :) Just peeking at this thread, with fingers crossed that I may be able to join :)

Step right in Cassie. :)

I'm waiting for my rottie pup. I'm not quite as bad as Lhok, but nearly!

I bought a couple of toys today. Didn't see any collars I liked. And hoping to get to the pet expo over the weekend. :D

I would have loved to go the pet expo but we get the keys to our new house tomorrow! So will be busy moving all weekend. Say hi to the Bernese for me :)

I adore Rotties, you're so lucky :) If this pup we are waiting on falls through, we are really considering a Rott!

Yes you read correctly Jules :) Although it's not confirmed yet, still waiting impatiently!

Yes I've been following this thread for ages now and have seen Miah, she's beautiful! I'm so happy for you that you finally got your little tri that you always wanted. Long time no speak by the way, I hope you are well xxx

Thank you Cassie, im so stoked my dream finally came true, even tho it took many years! can you believe Renae is going be 11 soon, and Joey 9 (Renae has been getting some age related health issues now)frown.gif Im ok thanks, hope you have been too? yes its been yonks since we have spoken!

BTW what breed of puppy if all goes to plan? Saint Bernard or BMD? x

I bought a couple of toys today. Didn't see any collars I liked. And hoping to get to the pet expo over the weekend. :D

We were lucky with Miah, we got a few basic things with her like a purple puppy collar and her own purple bowl and few other things including her fav toy :)

Im looking for a bigger collar for when she gets older, but i haven't found any nice purple ones anywhere yet frown.gif Lots of pink ones, but im not a pink type girl and neither is Miah ;-)

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

We were lucky with Miah, we got a few basic things with her like a purple puppy collar and her own purple bowl and few other things including her fav toy :)

Im looking for a bigger collar for when she gets older, but i haven't found any nice purple ones anywhere yet frown.gif Lots of pink ones, but im not a pink type girl and neither is Miah ;-)

We were really disappointed in the collars we saw. I'm surprised at all the pink. We aren't pink people either.

I'm even considering making my own....maybe.

I would have loved to go the pet expo but we get the keys to our new house tomorrow! So will be busy moving all weekend. Say hi to the Bernese for me :)

I adore Rotties, you're so lucky :) If this pup we are waiting on falls through, we are really considering a Rott!

House definitely over rules Pet Expo.

What breed are we crossing our fingers for?

Rotts are one of those breeds that are hard not to love once you've had one. (Isn't that what we all say? :D)