Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Time for me to join this thread once again :D

Are you getting another Samoyed?

No, going in a very different direction this time. Much smaller and less . . . arctic.

I'm getting a Havanese :D

Nice. How long til you get the puppy?

A few weeks. It's been a long time coming. I've been waiting for a Hav for years and only recently managed to convince Mr Bjelkier it was a good idea :laugh:

My boy is gold.

I was all excited when I was able to get a breed with more colour and always wanted a black or a black and white parti. Naturally when the pups were born they were all gold.

There's a running joke going between the breeder and I that as soon as I'm not wanting a puppy she will breed a whole litter of black puppies. Seems I'm cursed to have only white and gold dogs in the house :laugh:

Edited by Bjelkier

Time for me to join this thread once again :D

Are you getting another Samoyed?

No, going in a very different direction this time. Much smaller and less . . . arctic.

I'm getting a Havanese :D

Congratulations Bjelkier, I researched Havanese before getting Tilba. Lovely looking little dogs. I would prefer a black too. :)

Well some people like to leave things to the last minute lol

Others like me are crazy and buy training books and puppy collars before the damn dog is even born laugh.gif

This this this!

We've just gotten our lovely dream house and are on the wait list for a puppy too! (for much longer than my lovely OH knows, but aaaanyway... :o)

So no puppies yet, and no confirmation we'll get one but there's been a mating and a scan in a few weeks.

I've got a secret shoebox of puppy things under the bed which was recently discovered by said OH, who called me a tragic!

My main consolation was 'at least it has 4 legs not 2!) which shut him up pretty quick!

He's quietly excited too, but I'm the household organiser and disciplinarian so he's bowing out for now and waiting to be the fun one.

Fiiiiiiiingers crossed!

Picking up our puppy this Saturday, a beautiful Great Dane girl :) very excited!!!

How exciting a beautiful Great Dane puppy can't wait to see pics. What colour is she? Have you picked a name?

We pick up our little Vizsla girl a week tomorrow I am beyond excited feel like I've been waiting forever!!!

My boy is gold.

I was all excited when I was able to get a breed with more colour and always wanted a black or a black and white parti. Naturally when the pups were born they were all gold.

There's a running joke going between the breeder and I that as soon as I'm not wanting a puppy she will breed a whole litter of black puppies. Seems I'm cursed to have only white and gold dogs in the house :laugh:

Oh I am so envious! Love the black Havs too :)

Picking up our puppy this Saturday, a beautiful Great Dane girl :) very excited!!!

How exciting a beautiful Great Dane puppy can't wait to see pics. What colour is she? Have you picked a name?

We pick up our little Vizsla girl a week tomorrow I am beyond excited feel like I've been waiting forever!!!

She is blue and I am calling her Vida (pronounced vee-duh) :)

Oh that is very exciting!!!!!! Have you chosen her name? How long have you been waiting for?

Oh that is very exciting!!!!!! Have you chosen her name? How long have you been waiting for?

Can't wait to see pics of Vida love the blue colour and what a lovely name :). We are calling our girl Indie, we've only been waiting since she was born so 8 weeks lol!!! Seems like a lot longer tho!

It will be photo overload when we get Indie - you've been warned :)

Can't wait to see pics of Vida love the blue colour and what a lovely name :). We are calling our girl Indie, we've only been waiting since she was born so 8 weeks lol!!! Seems like a lot longer tho!

It will be photo overload when we get Indie - you've been warned :)

Feels like forever doesn't it???!! Oh can't wait to see pics, an overload is very welcomed lol ;)