Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Hey all... Love the puppy pics, but it does make the waiting for our little girl very hard! Ha

We have about 2 weeks till we pick her up, at the moment I'm trying to acquire all the things we need for a new puppy joining our clan. The list is larger than I thought it would be :D We just won a bed on eBay... Very happy hopefully our little one willl like it ? Think we have decided on a name...

Ballet, her nickname will be Bally!

Ballet is such a cute name!!

Just got the date that my little girl will be arriving in Perth.. officially started the countdown to 9th of March!! :whee:

I know right mm!

I bought Onyx so many things that he has no interest in, not to mention an amazing Chris Christensen brush, the price of which I refuse to disclose to my OH :laugh:

LMAO I told my OH the second box of clean run was just the stuff they left off the inital order LOL

In the end he said when are these boxes for this pup going to stop coming lol lol I had stuff from eBay, books from amazon, and DVD's from some other places :-)

Hey all... Love the puppy pics, but it does make the waiting for our little girl very hard! Ha

We have about 2 weeks till we pick her up, at the moment I'm trying to acquire all the things we need for a new puppy joining our clan. The list is larger than I thought it would be :D We just won a bed on eBay... Very happy hopefully our little one willl like it ? Think we have decided on a name...

What breed with your Ballet be?

Ooh, ooh, ooh, can I join in?

We have paid a deposit and have a little boy puppy on hold from a lovely breeder in Melbourne. He is 6 weeks old today and will be ready to come home the week after next.

We don't know which of three boys is ours just yet. The breeder is waiting until they're a bit older before she allocates them to their forever homes.

We have a 4.5 year old and a 2 year old, they're quite pleased about the idea, but my husband and I are beside ourselves with excitement!

Flower Prowler . . . I have had my eye on a CC brush - are they worth it?

What breed with your Ballet be?

Sorry, Mini poodle in silver. 2 weeks is dragging!! I'm not very good at this patients thing :)

Ceeshell what breed is your puppy ?

Lucky you only have a couple of weeks to wait :-)

We have paid a deposit and have a little boy puppy on hold from a lovely breeder in Melbourne. He is 6 weeks old today and will be ready to come home the week after next.

We don't know which of three boys is ours just yet. The breeder is waiting until they're a bit older before she allocates them to their forever homes.

We have a 4.5 year old and a 2 year old, they're quite pleased about the idea, but my husband and I are beside ourselves with excitement!

Sad thing is I've bought basically everything already! I kept buying small things every week or so as a treat to myself for waiting.. but I had most of it by the time the pups were born :o

I blame Clean Run's massive sale!!

I just have the crate left.. :thumbsup:

What type of puppy are you getting??

And I absolutely love my CC brush! I could not praise it enough - Onyx squirmed so much when we brushed him with a cheap pin brush, now he will -usually- sit quite nicely while getting brushed.

That makes a huge difference with a puppy that requires regular grooming. :thumbsup:

Sad thing is I've bought basically everything already! I kept buying small things every week or so as a treat to myself for waiting.. but I had most of it by the time the pups were born :o

I blame Clean Run's massive sale!!

I just have the crate left.. :thumbsup:

Nice, I didnt want to jinx myself buying things before we knew we were getting Onyx.

So in the two weeks before he came home (and since then) I have bought heaps. :laugh:

What breed are you getting? I absolutely adore my CC brush (I have the brass fusion oblong) and the girls love being brushed with it. Like FlowerProwler, I have a lappie, and I also have a husky, so they're both longer coated. They are expensive though, and I will admit I don't use the CC brush when they're dropping their coats because I find it doesn't get all the coat out. I use a shedding comb for that and then go over the top with the CC brush afterwards.