Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

How slow is this week going for you who are getting their little babies this week? :D

I know I'm waiting in anticipation for your gorgeous photos :laugh: it's very exciting!

My little boy is 13 weeks today! Can't believe we've been

together a month already! Time flies! :)

Wow that has gone quick!

Ha I'm picking Rogue up on Friday but I have told the girls the breeder changed her mind and rescheduled for Saturday oh I am mean lol.. I have told Adair we have to pick up the school books Friday morning lol lol..

It's so close now woohoo!!!

Sneaky one Mum!! At least now it's still a semi surprise!! Not many sleeps to go now.. Until picking up the school books ;)

How slow is this week going for you who are getting their little babies this week? :D

I know I'm waiting in anticipation for your gorgeous photos :laugh: it's very exciting!

Wow that has gone quick!

Ha I'm picking Rogue up on Friday but I have told the girls the breeder changed her mind and rescheduled for Saturday oh I am mean lol.. I have told Adair we have to pick up the school books Friday morning lol lol..

:angeldevil: :laugh:

Sneaky! but they will love having it as such a surprise.

Got the news that there are 4 beautiful girls in the litter of 7. I get pictures this weekend!! Finally feels real :happydance2:

Got the news that there are 4 beautiful girls in the litter of 7. I get pictures this weekend!! Finally feels real :happydance2:

Congratulations! :D What breed are they?

Thanks! Mini Bull Terriers :D

It has been a long wait (not as long as what I know some of you have waited) and some false alarms along the way but it was all worth it. Of course.

Can't wait to share stories and pics with you all and officially join the waiting game.

It has been a long wait (not as long as what I know some of you have waited) and some false alarms along the way but it was all worth it. Of course.

Can't wait to share stories and pics with you all and officially joiyn the waiting game.

Woohoo, I put my first pic on my phone lol can't wait to see your photos..

2 sleeps for me :-)

Wow that has gone quick!

How exciting!! You do realise you are bound by unwritten contract to shower this thread with gorgeous little puppy pics :laugh:

Edited by minimiss

Can't wait to share stories and pics with you all and officially join the waiting game.

Oooh. Cant wait for pictures!

And now that you've told us you're getting pics this weekend you should expect reminders if you are even a little bit late in posting them! :p :laugh:

Ok, last pic. Leaving my in-laws at Noosa in the morning to drive home and then pick up the little rascal on Sunday. <3

79df1f1e-74f8-a72b.jpg

:love:

What a cutie.

Hahahahah thanks everyone! Of course I'll post pictures! as soon as I get them.. :coffee:

Can't wait dobesrock! Weekend isn't far away at all (It'll feel like a month for you though! :rofl: )

mumof4girls... IT'S FRIDAY TOMORROW!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I know, I know :-) 9am on the dot I will be there lol lol... Today we have gone from room to room, under beds whole house has been swept,vacumed and all little bits of toys whatever gone.. All power cords put away or moved high :-) .. Going shopping tonight for a metal babygate to block off the stairs from the deck, I am scared the girls may leave the sliding door open, they get drilled everyday in regard to flies but they still forget, not taking any chances though..

So excited and I can,t say anything lol lol...

Pics tomorrow :-)

Edited by mumof4girls