jess live die

Puppies are now 2 weeks old and they all still look the same :laugh:

Awww.. they're a tad bigger! :laugh:

Which one is your little fella?

1 more sleep 1 more sleep!

Oh my gosh! Only 1 more sleep!! How exciting!!! :laugh::cheer:

Awww.. they're a tad bigger! :o

Which one is your little fella?

I'm not sure yet since it's still early days, but I'm keen to choose one soon. I'd like to put a name with a face :sleep:

Yay finally starting to buy things for the puppy. I brought a crate and big woolly blankets today!

it hink kelari has settled in very well she is treated like a queen and we are her servants do you agree??

i need to be more vigilant with toilet training she will be asleep kids will be fighting (3 and 2 year old) i wllgo check and come back to a mess but we will get there lol

post-33396-1276662245_thumb.jpg

Waiting for a puppy - I feel like a kid waiting for Xmas and this is puppy #6 for me.

My little man turned 8 weeks old today - but I have to wait another 4-5 weeks before I get to meet him as he is flying in from Norway.

I can't wait :o

and yes it is another duck dog :laugh:

Waiting for a puppy - I feel like a kid waiting for Xmas and this is puppy #6 for me.

My little man turned 8 weeks old today - but I have to wait another 4-5 weeks before I get to meet him as he is flying in from Norway.

I can't wait :eek:

and yes it is another duck dog :thanks:

awesome will we be seeing this one in the show ring or obedience ring?

I can't wait :thumbsup:

and yes it is another duck dog :thanks:

Both :eek:

beautiful photos of your new baby too :o

Hi everyone :thanks:

I haven't posted in here for awhile but have been reading and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of Bailey, he's absolutely gorgeous Borderfan :-)

My girl is 1 week and 4 days old today so still a looooooooooooooooong wait til she comes home, can't wait though!!!

Jodi

I can't wait :cheers:

and yes it is another duck dog :thumbsup:

Both :laugh:

beautiful photos of your new baby too :winner:

oooh can't wait. and thankyou she is the queen lol well at least she thinks so :cheer:

borderfan oooooooooooooh excitement

ptolomy one question i want to get kelari into obedience too we are practicing heaps just don't want to confuse her yet as she needs to elarn the show stand lol but my question is: is heel just a position for a start point or are they expected to walk at heel??

ptolomy one question i want to get kelari into obedience too we are practicing heaps just don't want to confuse her yet as she needs to elarn the show stand lol but my question is: is heel just a position for a start point or are they expected to walk at heel??

For obedience they are expected to walk at heel - its the most important position in the whole wide world.

For showing it is not important.