Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

ohhh too cute, he is loving his crate!!!!

Well update he has parvo as well as a couple of things I found the vet (long story) he said that he would be walking from this as one it does not look good and two he is making a complaint to some authorities so have emailed the so called breeder and let them know that I would like my deposit back. The vet was great and honest and confirmed a couple of things I was thinking. So we are back looking for a british bulldog pup.

I will keep looking in here as they are all beautiful puppies.

Oh Didles.. I am so, so sorry to hear your news... :( I can't even begin to imagine the disappointment...

I know its for the best if the pup is so sick and the breeder is turning out to be disreputable but you must be crushed..

Here's hoping you find your little bulldog soon..

ohhh too cute, he is loving his crate!!!!

Well update he has parvo as well as a couple of things I found the vet (long story) he said that he would be walking from this as one it does not look good and two he is making a complaint to some authorities so have emailed the so called breeder and let them know that I would like my deposit back. The vet was great and honest and confirmed a couple of things I was thinking. So we are back looking for a british bulldog pup.

I will keep looking in here as they are all beautiful puppies.

Oh gosh, what a pain!! Wonder what state the poor pups were living in then :(

I hope you can get your deposit back and find a good breeder in the near future!

Edited by FD26

I bought more things today while out shopping for my son's birthday :( I got him a little blanket for his crate, a few toys, a lead, and some tennis balls (although I'm sure I have some around here somewhere lol). Think I'll try and hold off now til he gets here, aside from his food. Cause I'm sending us broke :)

7 days to go...so excited!

Hi guys, Ava came home today! :(

She is really tired as she had a long drive down here with her breeder, so she's claimed our current dog's cool spot in the yard and is having a long sleep :)

She is a bit frightened of Satchmo at the moment, but I'm sure she'll get over that quickly -- he is 37kg so it's understandable! He has been really good though, just having a few sniffs and backing off when he realises she's not comfortable.

I'll post picture after she wakes up and I can get some :happydance2:

How disappointing for you and your family Didles ;)

Wishing you all the best with finding another breeder and hopefully a new pup :eek:

It sounds as though things went a bit strange towards the end. I hope the vet does follow up and the breeder gives you your deposit back. I hope all of the pups littermates are okay.

We pick up our British Bulldog pup on Saturday...we have decided to name her Ruby and have almost everything she needs. I am soooooo excited!!

Such exciting news, Red Ruby! Bet Saturday can't come soon enough for you.. :laugh:

Don't forget to post pics!

Well another day gone here, I had to ask Hubby if it was Tuesday or Wednesday today. I was wishing the week would go quicker.

Hows Badger settling in?

Anyone else bring their pups home this weekend?

Didles, how you holding up. Have you started looking again?