Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Still waiting, spoke to the breeder not long ago, it was a reaction to the vacs. He is eating now but would like to wait till he is 100%, try telling that to my 7yr old. He is not feeling well (summer cold) and this is not helping everything is a drama I think he is using other things to get his emotions out. I had a long talk with him and said that this is better because we don't want a sick puppy and that the man will ring well everything is perfect.

The breeder seems to think tonight or tomorrow, as he asked if I had anythings planned, I do but I can changed things about.

What a cutie, Jake's mum. :( How exciting!! Have you been to Tamworth before? He's about the same age as our little guy...11 more days here and he'll be coming on the plane. :thumbsup:

Yes he is cutie FD 26 Very exciting. Yes we have been to Tamworth before but a long time ago. Whereabouts is your little guy coming from?

My old cat lives in Tamworth :laugh: Our guy is coming from QLD.

Didles, great news that its nothing more serious and that he's eating again! I'll hold thumbs that you get the call soon..

littlehoot - Hope your last week flies by... We fetch our little man tomorrow morning! Can't believe the wait is nearly over.. :(

How exciting, so what is everyone getting? sorry for being ignorent but I don't look at the first page anymore. Is anyone else like me and can't resist buying stuff? I did my groceries this afternoon and bought another chew toy, one very spoilt puppy winston will be...

Guest belgian.blue

I've been stocking up on dog safe soft toys from the salvo stores. Five for $1 today :(

Ivy loves having so many to choose from hehe.

No, Nothing yet Littlehoot. Everytime the phones rings I jump but now we just wait. A Pug how cute. Jack Russells are nice too we had a mini foxie a while ago and a boxer but long story we don't have them anymore. Hubby has always wanted a bulldog and we are now in the right place to welcome one into our home. Funny thing is that I am more excited than him. I have loads of kongs all sorts, then I found this giant flea and thought too cute. I don't want to know how much I have spent.

Today's the day! AT LAST!! Off to fetch Badger in an hour... :confused::o:o :D

It's a 2 hour drive so should be back early afternoon..

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you on this thread... Sharing in 'the waiting game' has helped time go faster... ;)

Will post pics soon...

JaxD, Congrats, hope you have a great day with Badger. Safe Driving.

Didles, Hope today is the day for as well.

We are one sleep closer now until next Saturdays pick up day.

Has everyone else go everything they need?

Saturday for us too littlehoot for our lab baby boy - about an 8 hour drive!

i am so excited, change is always good in my life so cant wait for Briar Rose to join the family!

I still need a collar and a lead.....that reminds me i have to get my older dog a new lead coa i lost the other in a tree :laugh: .............cats were fighting up there so in my distress i through the rope up in the air and the damn branch stole it!! ....silly me :shrug:

i think i need a checklist!!

anyone got ideas?

XX

5 days left for us! Went to see him again today - absolutely adorable. The whole litter chewed up my hands though. As soon as you try to pull one off your finger, another's latched on to a toe! ;)

I think we're pretty well covered in terms of supplies. We've still got to pick up his dry food and raw chicken bits and pieces to freeze. And his ear/flea/worming products. And a downstairs water bowl. Other than that, I think we're done.

Edited by Niques

Badger is home! He was such a star in the car.. Just settled down and slept the whole way back.. He alternates between frenzied playing activity with the kids and then just conks out in his dog bed.. He's already 'bonding' with his new fluffy teddy.. We love him so much already! He's such a character.. And his little bark is the cutest sound ever!

Here are some pics to start off with..

13.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg