Litters Due In March 2010

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"congrats bel - anymore since you last posted? did you u/sound, is that why you're sure of numbers? Hope mum and bubs are all safe and well."

SoL- we are sure of numbers as I had mum xrayed.

we ended up with 7 babies- 4 boys and 3 girls , 1 girl is quite small but very strong, has had couple of good feeds and is quite content to lay with her litter mates.

the first 5 were born so quick, but she took so long between 5 and 6 and even longer between the last 2.

will post pics once mum has settled.

Bel

I'm going to guess 7 big fatties, 3 boys, 4 girls :thumbsup: What colours are you expecting? I get a bit jealous of breeds who get different colours and markings :dancingelephant:

Congrats on your pups Bel, looking forward to the piccies

Edited by ish

I'm going to guess 7 big fatties, 3 boys, 4 girls :laugh: What colours are you expecting? I get a bit jealous of breeds who get different colours and markings :laugh:

Congrats on your pups Bel, looking forward to the piccies

It's pretty much anyone's guess - I'm certainly not a professor where genetics are concerned but the sire is white, Sunny is brindle/white but the lines are tied tightly toghether and it has heaps of black with white, brindle and brindle with white in it so who knows :D I'm kinda hoping for brindle/white pied though - that would be pretty special :eek:

post-15949-1268142319_thumb.jpg

Wow, congrats Skyehaven ! I didnt know you could get yellow in Flatcoats ! Cant wait to see them when they get older... Im still wanting to get a pup from you when my circumstances change !! :D

Yes, but not in breed standard, so not can't show or breed them, otherwise exactly the same.

Will look forward to selling you a nice one someday :)

Ahh i didnt remember seeing that colour in the standard.. was it a surprise? I see you have some great matings planned for the future on your website !!!

post-15949-1268142319_thumb.jpg

Wow, congrats Skyehaven ! I didnt know you could get yellow in Flatcoats ! Cant wait to see them when they get older... Im still wanting to get a pup from you when my circumstances change !! :grouphug:

Yes, but not in breed standard, so not can't show or breed them, otherwise exactly the same.

Will look forward to selling you a nice one someday :cry:

Ahh i didnt remember seeing that colour in the standard.. was it a surprise? I see you have some great matings planned for the future on your website !!!

yes, 2 Grand Champions next time, then 2 imports, and then combining our 2 male imports in the pedigree for first time.

Have another import hopefully being born next week in Sweden.

skyehaven -Flat Coated Retrievers -10th. 08/03/2010 5 boys 4 girls

Libertybrook - Border Collies - 10th. 08/03/2010 4 boys 4 girls

bel - Shih Tzu - 12th. 11/03/2010 4 boys 3 girls

oakeydoak1 - Border Collies - 12th.

Sherayle - Border Collies - 15th.

jerojath - Vizslas - 15th.

ish - German Shepherds - 18th.

whippets - Whippets - 19th.

SoL - Staffordshire Bull Terriers - 22nd.

lilli - Anatolian - 29th.

TashaBailey - Shelties. 24th.

Hannah - Mastiffs - 26th.

Well so far the deliveries are 9 8 7.............................Sheree looks like your girl will have to have 6 to keep the sequence up :):laugh::laugh:

I know I am a little late in joining this thread (to much to do and too little time :thumbsup: ) but I have a litter of Siberian Huskies due on the 20th.

Will try to get a photo of the expectant mum soon to post.

btw :thumbsup: BB, had a great time in Canberra with you and still don't know who the sunglasses belong to.

I know I am a little late in joining this thread (to much to do and too little time :thanks: ) but I have a litter of Siberian Huskies due on the 20th.

Will try to get a photo of the expectant mum soon to post.

btw :mad BB, had a great time in Canberra with you and still don't know who the sunglasses belong to.

:D Hiya. Canberra was good. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well Ezra just gets a nice pair of sunnies. :)

We rekon that they must have been left by someone else and one of us found them and put them on the fridge for the correct person to locate.

Better late than never into the list.

Good luck with the litter. ;)

EFTypos. :(

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

WE got babies.

Started at 3.30am

In birth order:

boy 1 = blue fawn

boy 2 = dark brindle parti

girl 1 = blue brindle parti

girl 2 = dark brindle parti. stillborn :laugh:

boy3 = blue brindle parti