Vaccination's?

jess live die

How long isa piece of string .

We run boarding kernels & the variance is amazing .

What area do you live in/near??May be able to suggest vets with reasonable pricing

im near in ballajura ours all seem to be ruffly the same price but seems to just keep going up

Im in Wanneroo, and I have a regular vet (Wanneroo Vet Clinic, on Wanneroo Rd, Next to D'tail Pet Grooming) and they charge me $75 for the C5 each year, with a regular checkup.

I called Vetwest and a few other vets in my area just to check pricing, and I got told anything from $80 to $150... - Wanneroo Vet is by far the best and not too far from you. :eek:

TJ

Im in Wanneroo, and I have a regular vet (Wanneroo Vet Clinic, on Wanneroo Rd, Next to D'tail Pet Grooming) and they charge me $75 for the C5 each year, with a regular checkup.

I called Vetwest and a few other vets in my area just to check pricing, and I got told anything from $80 to $150... - Wanneroo Vet is by far the best and not too far from you. :)

TJ

ill have to ring them

are the ruff prices for annul vaccination's

Why ask here? Surely ringing your vet would be the best way to get an accurate price :)

i rang a few and they said $85 to $100 the different vets so was wondering if most places was like that or just the ones close to me

Just thinking Jess (sorry if I'm presumptive in assuming that's your name), why don't you start a "Getting a New Puppy Questions" thread? That way all your questions are in the one place instead of making topics all the time? And you can save it in your favourites and refer back to it whenever you want :)

Just a thought :rofl:

Just thinking Jess (sorry if I'm presumptive in assuming that's your name), why don't you start a "Getting a New Puppy Questions" thread? That way all your questions are in the one place instead of making topics all the time? And you can save it in your favourites and refer back to it whenever you want :)

Just a thought :rofl:

yes im jess lol thats a great idea ill start one

$75 for the C5 each year, with a regular checkup

Having worked in vet clinics for many years, including Vetwest and Wanneroo - thats about the average price. Im not sure where you got $100 for a C5 from but it must have included more than just the vacc and health check.

Most vets have to stay competitive with services like vaccinations so you can expect to pay around $75-$85 for a C5 in Perth.

$75 for the C5 each year, with a regular checkup

Having worked in vet clinics for many years, including Vetwest and Wanneroo - thats about the average price. Im not sure where you got $100 for a C5 from but it must have included more than just the vacc and health check.

Most vets have to stay competitive with services like vaccinations so you can expect to pay around $75-$85 for a C5 in Perth.

Stonegrace we see the receipts of many of our boarding clients & $100 is cheap for what most are paying .

The general cost is around $120 up $180 not all including consult fees some have even hit the $200

The general cost is around $120 up $180 not all including consult fees some have even hit the $200

For a C5 vaccination alone?? You cant be serious?! Those vets must be few and far in between and must have solid gold syringes! :)

Seriously though, i cant understand how a vet can charge this much for a vaccination and health check. I understand if there are other services included. I would love to know who does this, between my husband and I - we have both worked in most clinics south of the river and many north, over the past 20 years and ive never seen that much of a price hike in just a vaccination and health check. :rofl:

For a C5 vaccination alone?? You cant be serious?! Those vets must be few and far in between and must have solid gold syringes! :)

Seriously though, i cant understand how a vet can charge this much for a vaccination and health check. I understand if there are other services included. I would love to know who does this, between my husband and I - we have both worked in most clinics south of the river and many north, over the past 20 years and ive never seen that much of a price hike in just a vaccination and health check. :rofl:

There out there.

We nearly die when we see what there charging & as the bills are itemised we can see exactly what it covers,

It truly is disgusting

When I had Trixie's puppy vac done a few months ago it was around $75

Kyzer's was about the same too a few years ago, different vet.

Can't remember if these were C3 or C4 though... (memory fail)

Thats absolute robbery. I have the greatest respect for vets and what they charge for their services generally, but if there are vets charging $200 vaccinations then i hope their clients start to shop around! :rofl:

We do suggest alternatives.

Even more scary is the ones with the pro heart jab aswell there bill :) .

Just checked the bill for my 2 getting their 12 weeks shot & micro chipping. (6 months ago)

C5 Nobivac - $115(each)

Micro chip - $ 55(each)

I chose this particular vet because 1. they're very close to me & 2. the are open 7 days a week 9am - 7pm, no appointments necessary. :)