Puppy / Breeder Groups From Dol Listings?

Sticks1977

With how crazy my mind works - I was wondering whether there should be a forum thread on people who have purchased a puppy from an advert on DOL.

I have only started thinking about this as a friend of mine is raising a guide dog labrador puppy and regularly catches up with other people who are raising the puppies from the same litter.

Personally, I would be willing to mention the breeder that I will be getting "Henry" the labrador from, but would rather gauge to see if this has any interest in taking off - and also whether it would be suitable to have a topic such as this.

I thought it would be a wonderful idea for other DOL members to find puppies or other dogs that may be related to one that they are going to purchase.

Feel free to discuss, or shoot this idea down in flames if it's a terrible suggestion...

Regards, Shaun (Sticks1977) :rofl:

A number of breeders have Yahoo lists for their puppy buyers to update them with news and share information with other litter mate owners. They can be fantastic for support if you hit health issues. Perhaps see if the breeder does this?

I don't see it having a place on DOL.