The Western Classic

Whipitgood

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday evening (41 Labs) and Sunday evening (42 Labs)

You should just type out the whole list to save people asking about individual breeds :rofl:

Yes please, cos I don't fancy going back through this thread to find out if and when any Aussies are on :hug:

It builds suspense Mirawee and puts me in a position of power. :)

Nah I am scanning it now because I am too lazy to type. ;)

ETA Won't work as file sizes are too big and when they are compressed they are un readable.

So Aussies- Sat and Sun 15 right after Kelpies :love:

Edited by valleyCBR

It builds suspense Mirawee and puts me in a position of power. :)

Nah I am scanning it now because I am too lazy to type. :love:

ETA Won't work as file sizes are too big and when they are compressed they are un readable.

So Aussies- Sat and Sun 15 right after Kelpies :D

Or even after Kelpie! Poor Banjo, maybe everyone is too in awe to compete against him ;)

I had planned on taking Banjo to agility tomorrow night as well... but am now wondering if it is even going to be on due ot the weather :love:

Cool, thanks! How many Aussies are entered? I'll have to check them out on Sunday, as I'm not sure when I will be in the ring on Saturday. But hopefully I'll get a chance to check them out Sat too!

Edited by RubyStar

Ruby Star thier are 15 Aussies and 1 Kelpie :mad and 1 Chessie :laugh: (which is furst up so I have plenty of time to come watch everyone else).

I don't think I will be at agility Mirawee because I was thinking I might come down and watch the Labs and Goldens on Friday and see how the judge likes things done so I wont be so totally clueless my first time in the ring. :eek:

Ruby Star thier are 15 Aussies and 1 Kelpie :rofl: and 1 Chessie :rofl: (which is furst up so I have plenty of time to come watch everyone else).

I don't think I will be at agility Mirawee because I was thinking I might come down and watch the Labs and Goldens on Friday and see how the judge likes things done so I wont be so totally clueless my first time in the ring. :thumbsup:

Well ill be there friday night showing goldies :o

Are you setting up outside the ring where Goldens are?

Im not that organised :poke:

it will be the MIL who will do the setting up, I will just be rocking up 10 mins before the show starts.... Hehehe, i will be the one with the dark gold (i think he is the darkest one out there) intermediate lunatic :thumbsup: I havent showed him for a few weeks, so it could be interesting! I am also showing his blonde mother, who has been shown a handful of times since she has had the babies.

Ptolomy are you showing at all over the weekend or just competing in the dog sports? Just cause I want to say hi to a Toller but don't want to distract it. :(

Not showing just playing on the bottom oval, Zoe is though, so if I get 5 minutes I will try and get up and watch Lana.

For Aussies it is but some breeds vary.

Thanks!

You seem to be the local expert on the show :laugh: so can I ask another question please? How will I know when Aussies are on? And don't say after the Kelpie, cos I don't know when that is either! :laugh: Beginning of show? Middle? End? I don't want to miss them :( The only dogs I've ever paid attention to in the show ring have been Labs and the occasional Beagle, but I really wanna watch the Aussies strut their stuff!