Is This Normal

It could be lubricant- or semen dripping, if he is aroused enough....

boys are yucky :rofl:

Thats what i was thinking because he gets very aroused by my partner. Always trying to hump him. I think my dog is gay :cry:

I think your dog may have a few issues with who's in charge!!

Arosed vs dominant humping.....more like sexual maturity and confused hormones...not everything to do with humping is dominance.

...not saying that Leadership isn't correct in this person's house hold.....not enough to go on there.

But yeah....the dog isn't Gay because it's going after a male :(

Edited by sas

Arosed vs dominant humping.....more like sexual maturity and confused hormones...not everything to do with humping is dominance.

...not saying that Leadership isn't correct in this person's house hold.....not enough to go on there.

But yeah....the dog isn't Gay because it's going after a male :cry:

Randy young male dogs humping a more dominant male? Only once I'm betting. :(

Pretty normal for male dogs I think. Seems to get better after they're desexed.

You're right it's very hard to get off tiles and walls :cry:

Mum usually cleans the house but seen how they are away I have been doing the house work now I know why my mum yells at me all the time :( but she thinks it his dribble dare I tell her what it actually is :)

eewww :rofl: I wouldn't tell if I was you :rofl:

It's worse when it lands on your feet when letting the dog outside for a morning pee though :laugh:

Or in OH's case - when you fall asleep on the floor and wake up with the dog standing over you and something dripping on your head :)

:provoke::cheer::laugh::wave::wave:

Thank God Kei keeps himself clean 90% of the time :rofl:

Usually it is normal lubrication.

I haveonly ever seen one entire Minin poodle who did have an infection, but his penis looked irritated as did the mucosa inside his sheath. Antibiotics and he was fine.

Lewis has a small amount of discahrge, but is completely normal. He is entire and 10 months old.

But yeah....the dog isn't Gay because it's going after a male :cry:

haha and its boy dogs too, he like to hump boy dogs and lets boy dogs hump him. :( But I was only joking when I said that.

Edited by Miss BeRidgierent

Pretty normal for male dogs I think. Seems to get better after they're desexed.

You're right it's very hard to get off tiles and walls :cry:

Mum usually cleans the house but seen how they are away I have been doing the house work now I know why my mum yells at me all the time :( but she thinks it his dribble dare I tell her what it actually is :provoke:

eewww :rofl: I wouldn't tell if I was you :rofl:

It's worse when it lands on your feet when letting the dog outside for a morning pee though :laugh:

Or in OH's case - when you fall asleep on the floor and wake up with the dog standing over you and something dripping on your head :)

:cheer::laugh::wave::wave::rofl:

Thank God Kei keeps himself clean 90% of the time :rofl:

haha no im not planning too, I usually have a chuckle when she says "Ohhh boss has been dribbling everywhere again" I think to myself oh yes dribbling!

:) eeewwww your poor OH haha

haha and its boy dogs too, he like to hump boy dogs and lets boy dogs hump him.

..and it's funny -why?he may well choose the wrong dog one day :cry:

Humping is a behaviour which is a visible sign of what the dog is thinking/feeling... and often it needs the owner's understanding and intervention, so the dog in question becomes more socially acceptable- to dogs AND humans.

Humping can be a sign of assertiveness/dominance.

humping can be started because of an irritation around the penis..... an involuntary thing...which then may become a habit,if the cause is not teated very quickly.

Humping can be originally puppy play/exploration.If this activity is not diverted/distracted, and it feels good to the dog- well of course then it becomes a habit..and humping toys/humans/unwilling dogs/bitches can lead to all sorts of unpleasant things.

Edited by persephone

haha and its boy dogs too, he like to hump boy dogs and lets boy dogs hump him.

..and it's funny -why?he may well choose the wrong dog one day :cry:

Humping is a behaviour which is a visible sign of what the dog is thinking/feeling... and often it needs the owner's understanding and intervention, so the dog in question becomes more socially acceptable- to dogs AND humans.

Humping can be a sign of assertiveness/dominance.

humping can be started because of an irritation around the penis..... an involuntary thing...which then may become a habit,if the cause is not teated very quickly.

Humping can be originally puppy play/exploration.If this activity is not diverted/distracted, and it feels good to the dog- well of course then it becomes a habit..and humping toys/humans/unwilling dogs/bitches can lead to all sorts of unpleasant things.

Who said I let him do that? Well I don't.

I was laughing because of the gay remark. But anyway I don't let my dog hump other dogs because it's funny nor for any other reason.

Orbit is a special one....

Boo gets the same and I have little yellow marks on furniture covers or on his inside leg! We had it checked out and treated and the advice was, if it recurs then it is likely he is just one of those dogs who get a little more lubricant. He's getting desexed soon so will be interested to see the difference.

Orbit is a special one....

Boo gets the same and I have little yellow marks on furniture covers or on his inside leg! We had it checked out and treated and the advice was, if it recurs then it is likely he is just one of those dogs who get a little more lubricant. He's getting desexed soon so will be interested to see the difference.

Oh if you can remeber could you let me know if it does? I am looking at getting Boss desexed soonish and would love to know if it helps.

• 4 weeks later...

The actual NAME for the condition is balanitis and it is very very common. It is simply an inflammation of the penis which causes a pus type discharge. Easily treated and although it often does recur, it isn't a life-threatening thing and rarely escalates into any serious.

Usually the dog doing his normal "housecleaning" will take care of the problem but sometimes there may be something as minor as a stray bit of hair or a teensy bit of grass that irritates things so that the normal cleaning practices don't work.

Flushing as you have done is one of the most effective treatments. If it doesn't go away or seems to get worse, then on VERY rare occasions an antibiotic might be needed, but that is very rare indeed.

The actual NAME for the condition is balanitis and it is very very common. It is simply an inflammation of the penis which causes a pus type discharge. Easily treated and although it often does recur, it isn't a life-threatening thing and rarely escalates into any serious.

Usually the dog doing his normal "housecleaning" will take care of the problem but sometimes there may be something as minor as a stray bit of hair or a teensy bit of grass that irritates things so that the normal cleaning practices don't work.

Flushing as you have done is one of the most effective treatments. If it doesn't go away or seems to get worse, then on VERY rare occasions an antibiotic might be needed, but that is very rare indeed.

That's good info Ellz - thanks for posting. By the way all you DOLERS should know his 'thing' is not all those names you have been calling it - you know its LIPSTICK! :o :p