Is This Normal

Boss has a discharge that comes out of his willy whacker is this normal? Its a yellowy colour and it drops everywhere and is really hard to clean off the tiles when its dry.

He has been very ROWDY :thumbsup: lately trying to hump everything.

Oh and Hes not desexed. Should I be concerned?

Edited by Miss BeRidgierent

Could be the perfectly normal lubrication which is nothing to be concerned about or it could be a minor infection, which is also little to be concerned about. You could try syringing his sheath with a little plain saline (warm, not freezing cold :thumbsup: ) but if it concerns you, it would be a vet jobby. Personally I wouldn't consider it in any way an emergency situation.

Boss has a discharge that comes out of his willy whacker is this normal? Its a yellowy colour and it drops everywhere and is really hard to clean off the tiles when its dry.

He has been very ROWDY :thumbsup: lately trying to hump everything.

Oh and Hes not desexed. Should I be concerned?

It's probably smegma.. penile lubricant.

It could be lubricant- or semen dripping, if he is aroused enough....

boys are yucky :)

Thats what i was thinking because he gets very aroused by my partner. Always trying to hump him. I think my dog is gay :thumbsup:

I think your dog may have a few issues with who's in charge!!

Willy whacker :rofl: sounds like something I would say :rofl:

As far as the discharge, Kei has this too. He has always had it ;)

I panicked a bit when he was a pup and took him to the vet. The first vet said it was a grass seed :o We got a 2nd oppinion! The second vet said it was a possible infection, flushed it out and gave us antibiotics. Antibiotics did nothing so he gave us another type - which did nothing. Gave us a cream -which did nothing!

Got a 3rd oppinion from the breeders vet. This one did a swab which showed up nothing. He said it was fine, normal - JUST LEAVE IT ALONE! :thumbsup:

I've read that it's normal for some male dogs, especially when they enter puberty so I wouldn't worry too much -unless it's green or smelly or Boss is having problems peeing etc. If it's something new it might be best to get him checked out though - just in case.

...and I know exactly what you mean about the tiles too :D Hot water and domestos gets it off :)

It could be lubricant- or semen dripping, if he is aroused enough....

boys are yucky :)

Thats what i was thinking because he gets very aroused by my partner. Always trying to hump him. I think my dog is gay :thumbsup:

I think your dog may have a few issues with who's in charge!!

Yes, haha im not silly he is very head strong doesn't do it to me so I need to teach my partner how to be boss. He is actually getting better.

Edited by Miss BeRidgierent

Even if it is an infection, most often all that is needed is a daily flushing with saline or salt water.

Yeah think I will give it a little bath when I get home, and do that for a couple of days and see if it gets better.

All you need is a very large syringe, no needle, and you place the tip inside the sheath and squirt.

Edited by ~Anne~

his willy whacker

:thumbsup::):rofl::rofl: the things we say ....

Archie our 9 month old lab has had similar small amount of discharge from his pee pee/wahzoo/pecker/weiner; I think it is lubricant but maybe it's a bit of his special love potion I dunno. There doens't seem to be any specific reason or time for this to happen, it just does.

He is going in very soon to be de-sexed, but I am interested to know if this is less prevalent in de-sexed boys or not ?

Even if it is an infection, most often all that is needed is a daily flushing with saline or salt water.

Yeah think I will give it a little bath when I get home, and do that for a couple of days and see if it gets better.

All you need is a very large syringe, no needle, and you place the tip inside the sheath and squirt.

Ahh thanks will get some on lunch break.

Willy whacker :o sounds like something I would say ;)

As far as the discharge, Kei has this too. He has always had it :D

I panicked a bit when he was a pup and took him to the vet. The first vet said it was a grass seed :D We got a 2nd oppinion! The second vet said it was a possible infection, flushed it out and gave us antibiotics. Antibiotics did nothing so he gave us another type - which did nothing. Gave us a cream -which did nothing!

Got a 3rd oppinion from the breeders vet. This one did a swab which showed up nothing. He said it was fine, normal - JUST LEAVE IT ALONE! :thumbsup:

I've read that it's normal for some male dogs, especially when they enter puberty so I wouldn't worry too much -unless it's green or smelly or Boss is having problems peeing etc. If it's something new it might be best to get him checked out though - just in case.

...and I know exactly what you mean about the tiles too :rofl: Hot water and domestos gets it off :)

Oh great fewww hes not the only one.

I don't think it is smelly well I don't lay on the floor and smell it :rofl::rofl:

Yes and alot of elbow grease to get it off.

Porp used to get it a bit before he was desexed. Occasionally would ooze out, particularly while he was sleeping. He was a pretty gross entire though and would get random erections and ejaculate from the stupidest things (he LOVED standing in his clam shell pool :thumbsup: ) Being big, too, means more of everything.

Soooo glad he's desexed now, mind you he still gets a random bulbis here and there.

Pretty normal for male dogs I think. Seems to get better after they're desexed.

You're right it's very hard to get off tiles and walls :thumbsup:

Mum usually cleans the house but seen how they are away I have been doing the house work now I know why my mum yells at me all the time :) but she thinks it his dribble dare I tell her what it actually is :rofl: