Buddy Required Taree Area

Steve

I'm looking for someone who is able to make contact with an elderly lady in the Taree area - mid 80's - who is concerned about what would happen to her dog if she had a accident or became ill. The dog is medium sized and has good manners.The lady is well and fit for her age and just simply needs a contact to know she is covered as she feels she has no one she could rely on to help her and her dog if needed.If anyone thinks they may be able to help please ring me

Julie

Edited by Steve

I will give this one more try before I go after speaking with the Taree groomers and vets to find someone.

We need someone who is prepared to be a safety net for an 85 year old lady who is concerned that if something happens to her that her dog will be at home alone.

All thats required is to give her your contact details so if she is in an accident or falls ill you can be contacted to ensure the dog is kept safe until Pacers can get in and give a hand. She has fair reason to believe that if anything does happen that her family will not do the right thing by her dog.

The dog is a Japanese Spitz and is well looked after and very much loved with good manners.

If any one in the Taree area could please let this lady know she isnt on her own if a disaster strikes we would be very much apreciative.

Julie